Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has uploaded the admit card against the Recruitment Test for recruitment to 421 posts of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer in Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), M/o Labour and Employment. The Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer in EPFO will be held on 05th September 2021 and the admit card for the same is now available to download. Earlier, the exam was scheduled to be held on 09th May 2021. Download the UPSC EPFO admit card from the direct link given in the article.
UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2021
The issue date starts from 10th August 2021 and will be available till 05th September 2021. The exam will be held on 05th September 2021 (Sunday) from 10 AM to 12 PM for General Ability Test (01) Paper. Candidates should bring UPSC Admit Card 2021 along with two passport size photographs and any Photo ID card- Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter I.D.
Steps to Download UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2021
- Go to the official website of UPSC @upsc.gov.in
- Click on the Admit Card> E-Admit Cards for various Recruitment Posts.
- Also, candidates can check Home >> What’s New >> 421 Posts of Enforcement Officer Accounts Officer, EPFO >> Rectt. Test
- Click on ‘421 Posts of Enforcement Officer – Accounts Officer, EPFO- e-Admit Card Link’.
- Click on ‘Click Here, then, a new page opens with important instructions, and click on the ‘Yes’ tab.
- Select any of the given options – By Registration Id/Application No or By Roll Number.
- Then enter Registration Id/Application No or Roll Number and DOB, Submit.
- Download UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2020.
After downloading the admit card, check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately. Those candidates whose photographs are not clear on the e-admit card should bring their original photo identity proof viz. Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID Card, etc, and two passport size photographs for appearing in the RT with an undertaking. Also, the EO/AO e-Admit card should be preserved till the declaration of the Recruitment Test Result.
- There will be a General Ability paper with a maximum of 300 marks.
- The time duration will be 2 hours.
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- There will be an objective type with multiple choices of answers.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- There will be a penalty for the wrong answer.
- After the written tests, shortlisted candidates have to submit the documents in support of their claim for the posts. The documents will be verified and eligible candidates will be called for interviews.
Weightage of The Test
Recruitment Test (RT) and Interview carry 75:25 weightage for those candidates shortlisted based on Recruitment Test (RT) and qualify in the Interview.
UPSC EPFO Syllabus
General English- To evaluate candidate’s understanding of English language & workmanlike the use of words.
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Accounting Principles.
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Social Security in India.
- Wearing of Masks/ face cover is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates without a mask/ facial cover will not be allowed entry into the venue. Candidates, however, will have to remove their masks for verification, whenever required by the Recruitment Test functionaries.
- They can use only a Black Ball point pen for marking responses on the OMR sheet.
- No electronic or communications gadgets are allowed inside the hall.
- The candidates can only attend the examination only at the test venue indicated in the Admit Card only.
- The candidate may carry his/her own hand sanitizer (small size) in a transparent bottle.
- Candidates to follow COVID-19 norms of ‘Social Distancing’ as well as ‘Personal Hygiene’ inside the Rooms as well as premises of the venue.
- Candidates’ reporting time at the test center is 1 hour before the scheduled commencement of the test.
- Entry into the test venue will be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the recruitment test i.e., 09:50 am.