UPSC EPFO Exam and Admit Card 2021 Postponed: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has postponed the examination which was scheduled for 9th of April 2021 for the post of Enforcement Officer (EO) and Accounts Officer (AO). The new examination date for UPSC EPFO will be announced later. Interested candidates are advised to follow the official website of UPSC or Entri App for the latest updates. UPSC EPFO Admit Card was released on 16th April 2021.
The official website Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) states that “Recruitment Test of the 421 Posts of Enforcement Officer – Accounts Officer, EPFO Exam, 2020, scheduled for 09th May 2021 is deferred till further notice. A new date will be announced in due course”
- Log on to the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Click on the “Admit Cards” tab on the homepage
- Select the “E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC” link
- Click on the “Click Here” link given against “ENFORCEMENT OFFICER/ACCOUNTS OFFICER, E.P.F.O., 2020”
- You will be directed to a page of UPSC EPFO. Read the valid instruction and click on ‘Yes’
- Select your ‘Registration ID’ or ‘Roll Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Click on the ‘Submit’ Button
- Download UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2020
The venue of the UPSC EPFO AO EO examination will be displayed on the respective admit card. Also, the candidate must bring the following to the examination without fail.
- UPSC Admit Card 2021
- 02 Passport Size Photograph
- Photo ID (Eg: Adhar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter’s ID, etc.)
The exam centre will be closed before 10 minutes of the schedules exam time. The total duration of the exam is 2 hours.
The Syllabus of UPSE EPFO
- English – This is to assess the candidate’s English language knowledge
- History of Indian Freedom Struggle
- Current Affairs and Developmental Issues
- Indian Politics & Economy
- General Principles of Accounting
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws
- General Science & omputer Applications knowledge
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude
- Social Security in India
The result will be released on the website as a list containing the roll number of shortlisted candidates. The shortlisted candidates would be asked to present respective documents in support of their claim for the posts. The documents will be verified and the candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria of the posts shall only be called for interview.
Due to the pandemic situation several government job recruitment authorities like Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) have made changes the procedure. Download Entri App to get updates on similar information.