Table of Contents
The Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) released a recruitment notification for 14 Officer, Professor. The last day to apply is Febraury 10th 2022. Interested candidates can apply for the recruitment going through the official site of the commission at upsc.gov.in.
|Name of Post||Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II, Assistant Employment Office, Sub-Regional Employment Officer/Officer on Special Duty, Assistant Professor, Assistant Professor ( Ayurveda), Assistant Professor (Ayurveda: Swasthavritta evum Yoga)|
|Name of Organization||Union Public Service Commission-UPSC|
|Type of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
|Salary||Rs. 36,000 – Rs. 86,300|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Type of Job||Central Government|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Last date to submit the application||10th February 2022|
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 31 January 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10 February 2022.
How to Apply / New Registration
- Union Public Service Commission – Senior Administrative Officer, Assistant Employment Officer, Sub-Regional Employment Officer/ Officer, Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) Apply Online or New Registration.
- First, go to the official website of UPSC.
- Then, go to the recruitment link on the homepage.
- Fill in the application form.
- Pay the application fees and finally submit the form.
- Once, the application is submitted successfully, candidates must take the printout of the application for future reference.
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs 25, by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of SBI or by using a visa/master credit/debit card. For the SC,ST,PwBD, and women candidates of any community, there is no fee to be paid.
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth (in case of Tamil Nadu& Kerala).
- Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement.
- Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s). Experience Certificate should be issued in prescribed format relevant to the post. Experience certificate not in prescribed proforma but containing all the details as mentioned above would be considered on merits by the Commission.
- Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC, in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s Caste, the Act/ Order under which the Caste is recognized as SC/ ST/ OBC and the village/ town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
- A declaration in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC, that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer on the crucial date, in addition to the community certificate (OBC). Unless specified otherwise, the prescribed closing date for receipt of Online Recruitment Application for the post is to be treated as crucial date.
- Certificate of Disability in prescribed proforma issued by the competent authority to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Fitness. The Competent Authority to issue Certificate of Disability shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central/ State Government may constitute Medical Board(s) consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing Locomotor/ Cerebral / Visual / Hearing disability, as the case may be.
- Documentary support for any other claim(s) made. Note: If any document/ certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted officer or notary is to be uploaded.
- Senior Administrative Officer – 8Posts
- Assistant Employment Officer – 1 Post
- Sub-Regional Employment Officer/ Officer -1Post
- Assistant Professor (Ayurveda)- 4 Posts
The educational Qualification you need to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022 is given below.
|Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II||Degree + 03 years experience in administration, establishment and accounts work. Desirable: (i) Diploma in Personnel Management or Industrial Relation. (ii) Working experience in Scientific or Industrial or Technical organization or Departments|
|Assistant Employment Officer||PG Degree in Commerce/Social Welfare/Social Work/Economics/Statistics /Psychology/Education of a recognized university. + 02 years experience in Socio-economic Investigation/Research preferably in relation to demography employment and unemployment/manpower problems. (ii) Knowledge of employment service work.|
|Sub-Regional Employment Officer/Officer on Special Duty||PG Degree in Social Welfare/Social Work/Economics/Statistics/Psychology/Commerce/Education of a recognized University. + 03 years experience in Socio-Economic Investigation/Research preferably in relation to demography, employment and unemployment/manpower problems. (ii) Knowledge of Employment Service work|
|For all Assistant Professor posts||Degree in Ayurveda Medicine from a University established by law or statutory board/faculty/examining body of Indian Medicine or equivalent as recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council Act 1970. (ii) A Post Graduate Degree in the subject/speciality concerned included in the schedule of Indian Medicine Central Council Act 1970 + Reading, Writing and Speaking knowledge of Sanskrit|
The minimum age limit to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022 is 18 years. There is a relaxation for SC/ST and OBC as per Government of India norms.
|Senior Administrative Officer Gr.II||35 years|
|Assistant Employment Officer||35 years|
|Sub-Regional Employment Officer/Officer on Special Duty||30 years|
|Assistant Professor||45 years|
|Assistant Professor ( Ayurveda)||50 years|
|Assistant Professor (Ayurveda: Swasthavritta evum Yoga)||48 years|
Important Links for UPSC Recruitment 2022
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides an best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavours.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”