UPTET Admit Card 2022 Out: The UPTET admit card is released on January 13 2022 for the exam notification released on 2021. The candidates who are attempting for the exam can now download the admit card from the official website. The exam for the UPTET 2022 is scheduled on 23 January 2022.
Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test is one of the most anticipated tests in 2022. This test is conducted under the supervision of the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board. The TET examination is conducted to recruit candidates to different teaching positions that are open from class1 to 8 under the government schools. In this article are the complete details that candidates have to keep in mind while they are appearing for the examination as well as how to download the admit card from the official website of UPTET. Candidates who are appearing for the examination are requested to go through the complete article so as to download the admit card easily from the official website.
UPTET 2021-22: Exam Overview
UPTET Admit Card 2022
|Name of Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)|
|Official UPTET website||updeled.gov.in|
|Full form of UPTET||Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test|
|UPTET admit card 2021-22 date||January 13, 2022|
|Login credentials to download UPTET admit card||Registration number and password|
|UPTET exam date||January 23, 2022|
|Details mentioned on the hall ticket||Personal details, exam date and time, center address, and exam instructions|
UPTET Admit Card Details Included
The admit card for the UPTET examination is published by the recruitment commission online. Candidates who are appearing for the examination must bring the admit card with them, otherwise, they will not be eligible to write the examination. There are some important details regarding the candidate that is been included in the hall ticket. The information that is included in the admit card is taken from the details provided by the candidate at the time of applying for the post online. The details include:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Venue of exam
- Date and time of exam
- Exam day guidelines
The examination supervisor will be cross-checking the details on admit card printed with the details provided in the official website so as to ensure that there is no malpractice from the side of the candidate.
UPTET Admit Card Download Online Steps
- Visit the official website of UPTET @updeled.gov.in.
- Click the admit card link on the home page.
- Enter registration number and password.
- Download the admit card and save the same for future references.
- Take the printout of Admit card and bring it to the examination center.
Candidates who are applying for the post and downloading the admit card from the official website must make sure that there are no mistakes in the details that are given on the admit card. In case if a mistake is present in the admit card, the candidate can inform the examination authority for correction. The examination authority will correct the details and issue a fresh admit card. Also, admit card is the most important document that you have to keep with yourself at the time of appearing for the examination. Candidates who fail to present the admit card to the examination center will not be allowed to enter the examination hall or to appear for the examination.
UPTET 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
The Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is generally conducted as an offline mode examination as it is a pen-and-paper-based test. Here are the guidelines for the candidates to be maintained on the day of the examination.
- Candidates should be ready with their writing material which includes at least two ballpoint pens of black and blue color according to their preference and also the pencils and associated material.
- Candidates should not forget to bring their admit card which has all of their information and is needed for the authentication of the individual making it a very important document to carry.
- Along with admitting card, candidates are also required to carry two passport size photographs and a photo ID proof (PAN card/driving license/voter ID card/Aadhar card/ration card) to the examination center.
- Any type of digital study material or any digital device which can store information is not allowed in the examination center and failing to do so will result in strict action taken on the concerned candidate.
- As the covid pandemic is going on, the candidates also need to follow all the covid guidelines which consist of masks, bottles of sanitizer should be carried along with them.
Sign Up for Entri classes to qualify for government examinations with flying colors. With our structured courses and mock tests created by experienced faculty and mentors, you can understand the trends and concepts of every government examination. Also, get access to mock tests created by experienced mentors that will fill you with knowledge. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.