Table of Contents
If you are a resident of the Uttarakhand State then you must be aware of the Uttarakhand Foundation Day 2023 which will be celebrated on 9th November for this year 2023 by all of the residents so that they can remember the history of their state and the significance of the Uttarakhand Kranti Dal which finally provided a separate formation of the state. Given below we will be sharing with all of our readers the specifications related to the Uttarakhand Foundation Day 2023 and also the history related to this prestigious Uttrakhand celebrated by the residents of the state.
Uttarakhand Foundation Day 2023: Date
Uttarakhand State Foundation Day will be celebrated on 9th November 2023 in order to celebrate the formation of Uttarakhand State from the Uttar Pradesh province of India. After a long struggle by the Uttarakhand Kranti Dal, Uttarakhand state was created by the Government of the Uttar Pradesh state in order to provide better Government and other opportunities to the residents of the area and provide the proper resources so that they can live in better conditions which were previously not provided by the Uttar Pradesh Government.
History Of Uttarakhand Divas/ Uttarakhand Foundation Day
The constitution of India was adopted in the year 1950 and then the United provinces were renamed Uttar Pradesh which later became a state of India. The Government of Uttar Pradesh was working hard to meet the expectations of the residents of the Uttar Pradesh state but the state was adversely affected by unemployment and poverty because there was a lack of adequate infrastructure and underdevelopment in the state and Uttarakhand Kranti dal was created. This Kranti dal was created in order to provide proper livelihood opportunities to the residents of the Uttar Pradesh state and after a violent movement on 2nd October 1994, Uttar Pradesh Police was unable to successfully control the people in this group. Finally, after a very long struggle, Uttarakhand was formed as Uttaranchal on 9th November 2000. Later, Uttaranchal state was renamed Uttarakhand on 1st January 2007.
Uttarakhand Foundation Day 2023 Theme
Each and every year the chief minister of Uttarakhand State celebrates the Uttarakhand Foundation Day by providing awards to the residents for their bravery or their talent and skills. In the year 2016, the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand State Harish Rawat constituted the Uttarakhand Ratna award and many recipients were provided with this award on their bravery shown in the state. In the year 2017, many Prominent Defence Personnels were invited to the ceremony by Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat who also inaugurated the vision document of his Government. In 2018, The Governor of Uttarakhand Baby Rani Maurya inaugurated the 18th Annual State Foundation Day. For the year 2019, the celebration took place for almost a week so that the residents have proper enjoyment on their Foundation Day. The Chief Minister of the state kick-started the celebration for the 20th Annual State Foundation Day in the year 2020 right before the pandemic.
Uttarakhand Foundation Day 2023 Celebrations: How to Celebrate
The Chief Minister of the state is responsible for creating an environment for the residents so that each and every president can celebrate the foundation day of their state with proper happiness. Normally in the Uttarakhand State, a week-long celebration is conducted by the Chief Minister in which small fairs and melas are inaugurated in order to help the residents enjoy the atmosphere and the delicacies of the state. The residents can enjoy themselves in these celebrations and also know more about the history of their state.
Uttarakhand Foundation Day 2023 Quotes
- With the blessings of Badrinath and Kedarnath, let us celebrate and honor the Uttarakhand Foundation Day with pride and honor, and let us indulge ourselves in celebrating our culture and tradition.
- Let us join hands for the growth and development of Uttarakhand. Happy Uttarakhand Foundation Day 2023.
- Commemorate the day of victory with excitement, pride, and zeal in your hearts. Wishing you a very Happy Uttarakhand Day!
- Make the celebration of Uttarakhand Foundation Day even more joyful with Rabri and Chaas and have a fantastic time with family and friends – Happy Uttarakhand Foundation Day.
- Commemorate the day of victory with excitement, pride and zeal in your hearts. Wishing you a very happy Uttarakhand day!
- Land of mountains, pilgrimage, beauty, and diverse Culture, our state Uttarakhand is heaven to us. Happy Uttarakhand Day 2023.
Uttarakhand Foundation Day 2023 Quiz
Uttarakhand Foundation Day 2023 Quiz
1. When did Uttarakhand officially establish as a state of India?
November 09, 2000
2. In which part of India is Uttrakhand located?
3. What is the state capital of Uttrakhand?
4. What is the State Fruit of Uttarakhand?
5. Which is the national animal of Uttarakhand?
Alpine Musk deer
6. What is the Uttrakhand ka national flower?
Pink Brahma kamal
7. What is the Uttarakhand state tree?
8. What is the national bird of Uttarakhand?
9. Who is the first cabinet minister of Uttarakhand?
Nityanand Swami from 2000–2001
10. What is the name of the city in Uttrakhand which is known as the City of Lakes?
11. Who is called the ‘Gandhi’ of Uttarakhand?
Sh. Indramani Badoni
12. What is the name of the largest district of Uttrakhand?
13. Where is the Maximum female literacy in Uttarakhand?
14. How many are no. of districts there in Uttarakhand?
15. What is the percentage of forested areas in Uttarakhand?
16. Which district in Uttrakhand has the highest population?
Haridwar is an answer.
17. The first Chief Justice of Uttarakhand High Court is—
Justice A.A. Desai
18. How many types of soil are found in Uttarakhand?
19. What is the official language of the state of Uttarakhand?
Hindi and Sanskrit
20. How many divisions are there in the state of Uttarakhand?
Each and every year grand celebrations are conducted by the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand state in order to remind the residents of their state and also the historical specifications related to the Uttarakhand foundation day so that each and every youngster can know more about the state.