Online applications from eligible candidates are invited by West Bengal Health Recruitment Board, Kolkata for recruitment to the different posts of Medical Technologist Grade III under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. Interested Indian Citizen meeting reqired eligibility conditions mentioned in the recruitment notification can apply online on the official website (www.wbhrb.in). Online registration has started on 28-01-2021 and last date for submission of online application is on 06th February 2021(Before 8 PM). Candidates should note that the posts are temporary but has high chance to be permanent. Here we have provided all the details regarding WB Health Recruitment Medical Technologist 2021
WB Health Recruitment 2021
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has invited online application from eligible candidates to the post of Medical Technologist on it’s official website. Online submission of application began on 28-01-2021 and registration will be closed on 06-02-2021. check below to find about eligibility, scale of pay, vacancy etc.
WB Health Recruitment Medical Technologist 2021– Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the post of Medical Technologist is as mentioned below. Following factors has to be satisfied by the candidates to be eligible to apply for the post-
Candidates applying must have below mentioned essential qualification-
(i) Passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) from WBCHSE / its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology;
(ii) Two years Diploma in Medical Technology in the concerned subject recognized by the State Medical Faculty of West Bengal under West Bengal Para Medical Council / conducted by any recognized institution affiliated to any recognized University
Bachelor degree in Medical Technology in the concerned subject from any institution / University recognized by Govt. of West Bengal; OR One year Diploma in Medical Technology in the concerned subject where basic qualification of undergoing the said course is B. Sc. (pure / Bio) by the State Medical Faculty of West Bengal / by any recognized University.
- Candidates applying must not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 39 years of age as on 01.01.2021.
- The upper age limit may be relaxed for the candidates belonging to SC, ST, & other Backward Classes as per Government Rules or Orders issued from time to time.
WB Health Recruitment Medical Technologist 2021 – Anticipated Vacancies
|Name of the Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC-A||OBC-B||PWD||TOTAL|
|Medical Technologist(Lab), Gr-III||327||140||38||64||44||20||633|
|Medical Technologist(OT), Gr-III||293||125||34||57||40||17||566|
|Medical Technologist(ECG), Gr-III||144||63||17||28||20||09||281|
|Medical Technologist(Critical Care), Gr-III||84||36||10||17||12||05||164|
|Medical Technologist(P & O), Gr-III||01||01||00||00||00||00||02|
|Medical Technologist(EEG/EMG), Gr-III||01||00||00||00||00||00||01|
WB Health Recruitment Medical Technologist 2021 – Scale of Pay
Selected candidates will get Basic Pay – Rs.28,900/- at entry point at Level 9. Other allowances are admissible as per existing Government Rules.
WB Health Recruitment Medical Technologist 2021 – Application Fee
Candidates are required to pay an online application fee of Rs.160/- only through Banks participating in the GRPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal at Govt. Receipt Head of Account ‘0051-00-104-002-16’.
WB Health Recruitment Medical Technologist 2021 – How to Apply?
- Visit the official website – wbhrb.net.in/
- Click on Applicant Login.
- Candidates must register before applying.
- Click on online application and fill all required details in the form.
- Candidates must upload photo, signature, H.S. / its equivalent (10+2) Mark sheet and Diploma/Bachelor Degree Certificate in concerned subject (scanned copy of originals) at the time of filling up the application forms.
- Ensure all the details provided are correct before final submission of application. Once submitted you cannot make any changes.
- Take print-out of the application form. Two copies have to be submitted at the time of recruitment process.
How you can use Entri app for your exam preparation?
- Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams.
- Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers.
Hope you have benefited from this article. Check us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams.