West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released the notice regarding the conduct of the Civil Services Interview in online mode due to an unprecedented surge in the Covid19 cases. West Bengal Civil Services (Exe.) etc. Examination, 2019 (for both Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ Services) has been scheduled to be held from 30 April 2021 to 20 May 2021 (excluding Government holidays). The date-wise WBPSC Civil Services Online Interview Schedule indicating the Roll Number, Name, and Category of the candidates is available on the official website.
WBPSC Civil Services Online Interview Schedule
Candidates qualified in the personality test can now check the interview schedule, to be conducted on online mode:
- Visit the official website of WBPSC @https://wbpsc.gov.in/.
- Check the What’s New section on the home page.
- Click on the link ‘Important Notice Regarding Online Interview of West Bengal Civil Services (Exe.) etc. Examination, 2019 (For Both Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ Services).
- Check the PDF of the WBPSC Online Interview Schedule 2021 and check your time slot.
- Take the printout of the same for future reference.
Check the details WBPSC Civil Services Interview Schedule details
The following documents will have to be scanned and uploaded to https://wbpsc.gov.in at least 3 working days ahead of the date fixed for the interview.
- Recent passport-sized colored photograph.
- Certificate/Admit Card of Madhyamik/equivalent examination showing the date of birth of the candidate.
- Graduation Certificate / Mark Sheet
- SC /ST /OBC certificate, if applicable.
- Current ‘NCL’ certificate (for OBC candidates only).
- PWD certificate, if applicable
- Preference of Services and Posts/ Choice sheet must be submitted on the date of Personal Test.
All the documents mentioned above will have to be produced before a Group A officer and a certificate in the prescribed format will have to be obtained from the officer and uploaded at https://wbpsc.gov.in along with the scanned copies of the above certificates/documents.
Candidates are required to attend the interview in Online Interview as follows:
- The tentative time slot for the interview would be communicated to the candidate through email at the address recorded with the Commission.
- The candidate will have to attend the online meeting from any suitable location by accessing the link provided in the E-mail from a computer with a webcam/Smartphone/tablet and high-speed internet capable of supporting video conference.
- The candidate should remain present in front of the computer 30 minutes ahead of the scheduled time of the interview and remain present there until the interview is completed.
- The room should be well illuminated and no person other than the candidate should remain present in the room where the computer terminal is placed during the interview.
- The Mobile of the candidate should remain active during the entire duration of the interview so that calls can be made to the candidate, if necessary. The Mobile should, however, remain in silent mode to avoid interference with the interview.