West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released the WBPSC Sub Inspector Result for the Written Test and Personality Test/ Interview along with the grand total marks scored by candidates on the official website. Those candidates who had appeared in the WBPSC Sub Inspector Written Test and Interview against the Advertisement No. 26/2018, can download the result through the official website of WBPSC or from the direct link given in the article.
The Sub-Inspector recruitment was to 957 vacancies in the Food and Supplies Service, Grade-III under the Department of Food and Supplies. The online application for the above-mentioned posts was published on 22nd August 2018 and the last date was on 19th September 2018.
WBPSC Sub Inspector Notification Overview
|Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Application Start Date||22nd August 2018|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
|Scale of Pay||(PB-2) Rs.5,400/- to 25,200/- + G.P. Rs. 2,600/-|
|Educational Qualifications||Pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent
Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali)
|Mode of Selection||Written test (MCQ type) and Personality Test|
|Written Test Date||27th January 2019|
|Written Test Result||17th August 2020|
|Written Test Marks||Released|
|Interview Date||01 to 24th December 2020|
|Interview Result||30th December 2020|
|Final Result with Written Test and PT Marks||04th March 2021|
WBPSC Sub Inspector Result 2021
The final result of the personality test was released on 30th December 2020. Now, the marks of all 3024 candidates qualified for the interview and 957 recommended candidates for rectt. to the post was released on 04 March 2021. Download the PDF and check the marks.
- The recruitment was based on a written test (MCQ type) followed by Personality Test conducted by the Public Service Commission, West Bengal.
- The Public Service Commission, West Bengal fixed qualifying marks in the written examination, the Personality Test, and also in the aggregate.
- Candidates short-listed on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Test (Objective Multiple Choice Question) were called for verification of testimonials and Personality Test.
- The final merit list was prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in the Written Examination and Personality Test.
- All appointments shall initially be made on a temporary basis.
How to Download WBPSC SI Result 2021?
- Visit the official website of the West Bengal Public Service Commission @wbpsc.gov.in.
- Check for Announcement/ Advertisement.
- Check for the following titles:
‘Result of All 3024 Candidates (Qualified for Interview) for Rectt. to the Post of Subordinate Food & Supplies Service, Grade-III, Under Food & Supplies Department, Govt. of West Bengal, 2018 (Advertisement No. 26/2018).’
‘Result of All 957 Recommended Candidates for Rectt. to the Post of The Subordinate Food & Supplies Service, Grade-III, Under Food & Supplies Department, Govt. of West Bengal, 2018 (Advertisement No. 26/2018).’
- A PDF will be opened. Search for your Name/ DOB/ Roll number. Press ‘CNTRL + F’, so that the search will be highlighted.
|Category||Marks obtained in Aggregate by the Last Candidate Recommended for Appointment|
Download WBPSC SI Result 2021: