State Health Society, Bihar has released the result of the Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Community Health Officer (CHO), for the Six Months’ Certificate in Community Health under National Health Mission on 08th March 2021. And 1032 candidates are shortlisted for the Document Verification. The Computer Based Test (CBT) exam was held on 27th February 2021. Read the article for the direct link for PDF of Bihar CHO Exam Result & DV Dates.
Bihar CHO Notification Overview
|Organization||State Health Society, Bihar|
|Post Name||Certificate in Community Health under National Health Mission- Course|
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||15th January 2021|
|Date of CBT||27th February 2021|
|Result||08th March 2021|
|Document Verification Date||16th – 19th March 2021|
Bihar CHO Exam Result & DV Dates
The Computer Based Test (CBT) exam was conducted on 27th February 2021. A total of 1032 candidates are shortlisted candidates on the basis of CBT and they have to attend the Document Verification/screening process as per ToR and as per the decision of the State Health Society, Bihar.
- The Minimum qualifying marks in CBT will be an overall 30%.
- After DV Process, Bihar CHO will upload a List of Selected Candidates for the appointment.
- The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in the Computer Based Test (CBT) and the availability of vacancy as per the reservation roster.
Bihar CHO DV/Counselling will be conducted on 16, 17, 18, and 19th March 2021 at SIHFW. Patna-14. Each day there will be two shifts from 10 AM to 1 PM and from 2 PM to 5 PM. Candidates who are appearing in the morning shift should register at 09:30 AM and that of the afternoon shift at 1:30 PM.
Documents to be carried for DV/ Counselling
- Two passport size photos
- Photo identity card (Voter’s ID, Aadhaar, Driving License, PAN Card, etc.)
- Admit Card
- D.O.B Proof
- IGNOU Form
- Surety Form
- Original certificates to prove Essential Eligibility
- Certificates related to Relaxation