Table of Contents
Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) has released the notification for the WCL recruitment of Graduate and Technician Apprentice on May 2 at its official website. Candidates can fill the online application form of Western Coalfields Ltd Recruitment 2020 from May 5. The selection process comprises shortlisting of candidates on the basis of academic records and document verification. The last date to apply for the Western Coalfields Ltd recruitment is May 19, 2020.
Aspirants can apply online at www.westerncoal.in. The last date to apply is May 19.
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 303 vacancies of Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice Posts. Out of which 101 vacancies are for Graduate Apprentice, and 202 for Technician Apprentice.
Period of training will be of 12 months from commencing of the contract of apprentice.
|Name Of The Posts
|Graduate and Technician Apprentices
|Western Coalfields Limited (WCL)
|B.E/B/Tech/AMIE/Diploma in Mining, Mining and Mine Surveying engineering
|Freshers can apply
|Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 9,000 per month
|Application Start Date
|May 5, 2020
|Application End Date
|May 19, 2020
Important note: Candidates should regularly check the official website and bookmark this page for updated notification as WCL dates are subjected to change due to ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
WCL Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be enrolled with National Apprenticeship Training Scheme portal to apply for Western Coalfields Ltd Recruitment. For more details, applicants can check the table given below.
Eligibility Criteria of Western Coalfields Ltd Recruitment 2020
|Full time degree course (BE/B.Tech/AMIE) in Engineering from Institutions duly recognised by UGC/AICTE/State Government/Central Government
|Full time Diploma in Mining/Mining & Mine surveying from Institutions dul recognised by UGC/AICTE/State Government/Central Government
WCL Vacancy Details 2020
Western Coalfields Limited will conduct the selection drive for a total of 303 vacancies. These include 101 vacancies for Graduate Apprentice and 202 vacancies for Technician Apprentice. Hence, a total of 303 vacancies have been announced.
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies
Selection Procedure – WCL Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Written Examination.
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
Job Location : Across India
Application Fee –WCL Recruitment 2020
- No Application Fee
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 05 May 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 19 May 2020
WCL Recruitment 2020 Salary Details
How to Apply – WCL Vacancy 2020
Candidates can apply for WCL post only via online mode. Follow the below steps to apply for WCL Recruitment:
- – 1st Step: Unregistered candidates must enroll themselves on the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) web portal.
- – 2nd Step: Visit the official website www.westerncoal.in.
- – 3rd Step: Click on the ‘Apprentices’ section.
- – 4th Step: Click on the advertisement for Graduate/Technician Apprentice.
- – 5th Step: Download the official notification. Read it carefully and verify your qualification.
- – 6th Step: The link to fill up the google form is provided beside the advertisement. Alternatively, you can click on the link given above.
- – 7th Step: Fill in the credentials like Email ID, name, NATS enrollment number, etc.
- – 8th Step: Verify all the details then click on ‘Submit’.
- – 9th Step: After submission, you will receive a system-generated mail. Take a print of the mail.
- – 10th Step: Now, paste a recent passport size photograph and put your signature on the last page. You will have to submit this form during document verification.
Note: There is no application fees for filling the WCL Online Form.
WCL Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
The selection of applicants will be made on the basis of details mentioned in the application form. Shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification. There will be no exam for selection of candidates.
WCL Recruitment 2020 Salary Details