Table of Contents
Every year on 15th of March, Human beings around the globe unite on World Contact day to make contact with ET or extra-terrestrial life and alien civilizations.
Nearly fifty percent of all human beings believe that intelligent alien civilization exists. This is as per a recent survey conducted in 24 different countries. More than 50 percent believe that there is some life form on other planets. Those who believe other life forms exist feel that they should try to make contact with them.
World Contact Day 2022: History
- World contact day has been celebrated for the past 68 years on the 15th of March every year.
- It was introduced by The International Flying Saucer Bureau (I.F.S.B.) in 1952 by Albert K. Bender.
- Later on the originator revealed a strange yet interesting story. Evidently, three men dressed in black visited him at his house, and they spoke with him telepathically. He felt like he was being transported. Bender also revealed of having a second visit from three floating figures in shadows. They informed him that they had captured people from earth to disguise themselves to have a human form on earth for their visits.
- In the summer of 1953, Bender made a series of findings revealing the truth about Unidentified Flying Objects. stories, which he prepared to publish in October of that year.
- Later in October, the very same year prior to publishing his discoveries, once again, he experienced a visit by three men in black, who warned him not to let out his findings of extraterrestrial life.
- In end of 1953 i.e November, he shut down the Bureau with a warning note to alien life enthusiasts.
- On this day, in 1953, associates of the Bureau were advised to send a peaceful telepathic note to aliens in outer space.
- The aliens requested for a friendly, peaceful, and mutual friendship with us on earth and asked them to help ignorant people understand that there is extraterrestrial life.
- In 2013, this day was stretched for a whole week, with a final effort to have a massive connection on March 22.
- Even though the I.F.S.B. no longer exists, E.T. enthusiasts from all over the world still commemorate World Contact Day.
World Contact Day 2022: Facts
Fact 1: Crop circles and aliens
The crop circle concept started with a fraud by Doug Bower and Dave Chorley in the year 1976.
Fact 2: Fighter U.F.O.
In World War II, on an overnight mission in November 1944, pilots spotted eight to ten bright lights following them in circles at a speed of 200 miles per hour.
Fact 3: A strange census
In 1837, Thomas Dick, a Scottish scientist, discovered that we have 22 trillion aliens in our solar system and that we should construct a large triangle or ellipsis to communicate with them.
Fact 4: Signals from Mars
Nikola Tesla received rhythmic signals and was sure that they were from Mars.
Fact 5: Billions of prospects
A study by the National Academy of Sciences showed that 40 billion planets like Earth could be present in the Milky Way.
World Contact Day 2022 : Activities
Meditation is a good way to mute the mind. Host massive meditation for like-minded people. Assemble in a quiet place and meditate to communicate with alien energy telepathically.
Dress up as your favorite alien, and involve in binge-watching alien films like “Men in Black,” “Invasion of the Body Snatchers” and “Independence Day.”
Share your ET story
Alien stories are liked by everyone! Share your story with E.T. life enthusiast. Share the facts and stories you know with others.
World Contact Day 2022 : Quiz
1. When is world contact day observed?
a) 13 March
b) 14 March
c) 15 March
d) 16 March
2. People try to contact __________ on world contact day.
a) Distant Relatives
b) Long lost friends
c) Their Cousins
3. The world contact day was introduced in the year ____________.
4. The world contact day was introduced by ____________.
a) Albert K. Bender
b) Thomas Dick
c) Doug Bower
d) Dave Chorley
5. The world contact day was introduced by ___________.
d) None of the above
Our R&D team provides the best material and books for the complete preparation of all government exams. We provide PDFs of the previous year’s question papers with solutions and detailed analysis. All you need to do is download the Entri app and start practicing.