Table of Contents
World Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Day 2022 is celebrated in order to raise awareness related to Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease and this day is celebrated in collaboration with professional Health Care workers and also groups of patients throughout the world. Given below are sharing some of the most important specifications related to the celebrations of World Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Day 2022 – World COPD Day. You can check out the date for World COPD Day and celebrate it to create awareness for the disease.
World Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Day 2022 – World COPD Day
World COPD Day 2022 Date is 17th November 2022. This day is celebrated in order to provide proper awareness related to this lung disease and the professional workers from all over the world come together under one roof to celebrate this day and to provide awareness to the patients who are local or worldwide affected by this disease. This day was started in 2002 and every year this day is organised in more than 50 countries by carrying out activities related to the awareness of this disease. The 2022 theme for World COPD Day will be “Healthy Lungs – Never More Important”.
World COPD Day Theme 2022
Healthy Lungs – Never More Important theme for this year World COPD Day 2022. This day will be celebrated on 17th November 2022 and this year the burden of the covid-19 pandemic will be highlighted on this day. COPD patients are especially suffering in the coronavirus pandemic and this has become a leading cause of death worldwide so this year more focus will be on lung health. There will be events conducted all across the globe that will highlight the importance of keeping your lungs healthy and avoiding cigarettes or any other type of tobacco-related substances. Information will also be provided on vaccines and medical appointments related to healthy lungs.
World COPD Day 2022 Quotes
World COPD Day is celebrated in order to provide proper availability of resources to all of the patients who are suffering from chronic obstructive lung disease. Healthcare professionals from all around the world take part in events that help discuss the symptoms and the possibility of this disease in people. Given below we are sharing some of the quotes related to World COPD day 2022 that will help you to understand the day in a much better way.
- Say I love you to us. Say it a lot. Make the world better. From “What We Need to Hear and What You Can Do”
- You are unique in your own disease. From this poem.
- Always remember you are in charge of your health, the final decision on what medications and treatments you are up to you. From “Hospice Revisited: Resources”
- Remember, in all seasons you have the opportunity to love and be loved. How you live out each season and the memories you make, is up to you. From “Seasons of Life”
- I know you hate this disease as much as I do. From “Letter to My Son”
- Take your time in all things. Live life in the slow lane. After all, for us, life is not a race anymore. From “Don’t Stress It – Just Breathe”
- Positive in, positive out. From “How To Stay Positive When You Are Discouraged”
- Make today a beautiful day. Live, love and enjoy it to the best of your ability. Forgive yourself for whatever mistakes you think you made: You didn’t cause your COPD. From “Live For Today”
- No matter what your stage, or where you are in your journey, celebrate life! How wonderful the people that we meet along the way, that are part of our journey of life. From “Having a Social Life with COPD”
- Don’t despair. Life is not over. It is just more challenging. From “COPD Makes Things Harder, But Life is Fun”
- My life has changed; I’m physically disabled yet… My life is mine! From “What a Difference a Year Makes”
- Many times COPDers in the same stage and at the same level in that stage can experience totally different symptoms and COPDers at a different level and stages can be having the same symptoms. From “Same Devil – Different Levels, Same Level – Different Devils”
- Don’t underestimate those seemingly insignificant moments of joy. Embrace them with everything you have inside of you. From “Make Happy Moments”
- One of the most important assets to have is awareness. From “Routine, Awareness, and Self-Management”
- When you are told you have an ‘end stage’, that does not mean the curtain is closing to your life. From “COPD Makes Things Harder, But Life is Fun”
- It is nice to know I am not alone. From “Community Feedback: A Not-So-Ordinary Day in the Life”
There are a lot of diseases in the world that are often neglected due to the uniqueness and lesser attention provided to them from the Healthcare sectors or the people of our world. You must have proper knowledge related to various diseases going on around the world and domestic precautions in order to avoid the disease completely. Entri is a learning platform that is creating a healthy atmosphere for the people who are willing to give entrance examinations of different types in India. Enroll now to check various video lessons created on the platform to help the candidates crack the entrance examination of their choice easily.