Table of Contents
“The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence.” as quoted by Beyoncé is definitely something that most of us fail to maintain. As we all know that even miracle takes time yes but treating infertility has been a major advancement in this era. One boon for those who wished to conceive is the IVF treatment that was brought in by our scientists after several studies and research. Definitely IVF treatment has been a source of confidence and boon for many families. World Embryologist Day 2021 is celebrated on July 25, 2021. Embryologists are those who study sperm, eggs, and embryos. Embryologists will be able to determine which sperm, eggs, and embryos are the healthiest, so that these can be selected for IVF treatment. In this article let us check the History and quotes of World Embryologist Day. Article also includes the list of IVF Hospitals in India.
History of World Embryologist Day – July 25, 2021
Of many, accessible solution to infertility today, IVF/ in vitro fertilization is the most prominent and advocate option among all. There is a little history to talk about.
- In the year 1978, Louise Joy Brown was known for the first baby to be conceived through the IVF/in vitro fertilization method. So, as the result of first experiment every year July 25 is celebrated as World Embryologist Day and so called Louise Brown’s birthday.
- In the year 1986, at the time where science was still developing, the lead embryologist Adam Burnley along with pioneer of IVF, Patrick Steptoe and Bob Edwards worked together for the first ‘test tube’ baby at the clinic. The result of their experiment id still rewarding.
- By using the core skill of an embryologist, the technique of manipulation of sperm and eggs using a micropipette under a microscope along with Micro TESE (surgical sperm removal) which is a solution for male infertility.
- Bourn Hall clinic which offers top rates of success was the first clinic introduced about the blastocyst culture.
Top 10 IVF Hospitals in India 2021
Listed below are the IVF hospitals in India.
- Jaslok Hospital and Research Center – Jaslok FertilTree, Mumbai
- Max Multi Speciality Hospital and Research Center, Delhi
- D. Hinduja Hospital and Medical Research Center, Mumbai
- BirthRight Fertility Center by Rainbow Hospitals, Hyderabad
- Cloudnine Hospital, Gurgaon
- Akanksha Hospital And Research Institute, Anand
- Artemis Hospitals, Gurgaon
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi
- Milann (BACC Healthcare), Bengaluru
- Bavishi Fertility Institute, Ahmedabad
- Oasis Center For Reproductive Medicine, Hyderabad
- Gunasheela IVF Center, Bengaluru
- Prashanth Fertility and Research Center, Chennai
- ARC International Fertility and Research Center, Chennai
- Sunflower Women’s Hospital, Ahmedabad
World Embryologist Day Quotes 2021
Read below few quotes on World Embryologist Day
- “The Law of Divine Compensation posits that this is a self-organizing and self-correcting universe: the embryo becomes a baby, the bud becomes a blossom, the acorn becomes an oak tree. Clearly, there is some invisible force that is moving every aspect of reality to its next best expression.”- Marianne Williamson
- “Now an embryo may seem like some scientific or laboratory term, but in fact the embryo contains the unique information that defines a person. All you add is food and climate control, and some time, and the embryo becomes you or me. “- Todd Akin
- “We have a lot to gain through furthering stem cell research, but medical breakthroughs should be fundamentally about saving, not destroying, human life. Therefore, I support stem cell research that does not destroy the embryo.”- Michael Steele
- “From the beginning, each human embryo has its own unique genetic identity. “- Robert Casey
- “Unborn babies – that is, fetuses, embryos, and even ‘zygotes’ – are innocent human beings.”- Michael J. Knowles
- “Embryology reveals surprising similarities between early embryos of seemingly quite different animals. And it also shows that some structures that may look very different later on have fundamental similarities in the way they form. “- Alice Roberts