Table of Contents
The Airport Authority of India has newly announced the commencement of recruitment process for the post of Junior Engineer and manager posts in Air Traffic Control. This article is to help all the candidates who are applying for this recruitment. We are here to help you with AAI ATC Previous years question papers. Solving the previous years question paper is a great tool for all the aspirants preparing for the JE ATC post by the Airport Authority Of India. You can also check the vacancy details and the AAI ATC Admit card details in the link given. Read this article to know more about AAI ATC Previous year question papers download, AAI ATC Previous question paper with answer key and more.
AAI ATC Recruitment 2021 – Exam Pattern
Let us discuss the examination pattern for the Air traffic controller post. Knowing the examination pattern for the AAI ATC Exam 2021 can help you understand and solve the AAI ATC Previous question better.
- A total of 120 question will be asked for the Air traffic control examination conducted by the Airport Authority Of India
- For every correct answer, you can score one mark each.
- Duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- There will be no negative marking for the air traffic controller examination conducted by the Airport authority of India. Refer to the table given below for more details regarding AAI ATC Exam pattern 2021
|Section||Name of the subject||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Examination duration|
|Part A||General intelligence/ reasoning||15||15||02 hours|
|Numerical/ general aptitude||15||15|
|English language and comprehension||20||20|
AAI ATC Previous Year Question Papers – Download Here
We have provided the direct link to download the previous year question papers for the Airport authority of India’s Air traffic controller examination. All the applicants appearing for this exam can solve all the questions from these question papers. Solving these questions can immensely boost your performance for the AAI ATC Exam 2021. Also this year the Airport authority of India has released 368 vacancies for this recruitment. Candidates can secure their position on the final merit list if they strategize and prepare well for this exam.
- AAI ATC Previous question paper 1 – Click here
- AAI ATC Previous question paper 2 – Click here
- AAI ATC Previous question paper 3 – Click here
- AAI ATC Previous question paper 4 – Click here
AAI ATC Previous Questions 2021 – Advantages
Solving the AAI ATC previous questions with answer key is highly beneficial in boosting candidates overall performance. You can brush up the points which are given below in order to know other major advantages of solving AAI ATC Previous questions pdf.
- Increases your level of confidence by several folds. This is because by the time you attend the exams you will be too familiar with the exam pattern.
- You will have a better insight into the type of questions asked for the examination.
- Candidates will be aware of the important topic that they will have to focus on.
- You will be able to score a minimum percentage for your upcoming exams. This is because a certain set of questions will be asked definitely. Regular solving of previous questions will help you find what those questions are.
- It will help you in improving your time management skills
Candidates can initially analyze the AAI ATC Previous questions. After the analyzing process id over, you can figure out the kind of questions being asked from each topic. Then you can complete your syllabus for the Air traffic control exam by learning topic wise. Concentrate more on the topics that was repeatedly asked in every years question paper. Candidates should make it a point to give special emphasis on repeated important question from various topics.
We hope you will keep in mind the mentioned points while preparing for AAI ATC Exam 2021. Download the AAI ATC Previous question papers for boosting your performance for the air traffic control exam. To know about various other exams conducted by Airport authority of India and other competitive exams subscribe to entri. Best wishes entri!