Table of Contents
Airports Authority of India (AAI) has officially released the AAI Junior Executive ATC exam date 2022 for 400 vacancies on its official website. The exam will be held on 27th July 2022. AAI ATC 2022 Admit Card is expected to be released this week. Candidates who have registered for the AAI ATC 2022 Exam would be able to download their hall tickets, once released, on the official website.
In order to fill 400 Junior Executive positions in Air Traffic Control, AAI ATC Recruitment 2022 opened on June 15 and concluded on July 14, 2022. The AAI ATC 2022 Exam date has been provisionally scheduled for July 27, 2022, as per the official announcement released by AAI. Check the below article for more information for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 or visit aai.aero.
AAI Junior Executive Notification 2022
As per the official notification released by AAI, the examination for the post of AAI Junior Executive ATC will be conducted on 27 July, 2022. The online applications from candidates for filling 400 Vacancies for Junior Executive Post was officially invited on 7 June 2022. The AAI Junior Executive Notification against advt no. 02/2022 for AAI Recruitment 2022 was released in the official website of Airport Authority of India in PDF format. The eligible candidates can check below link to download AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 notification PDF
AAI Recruitment 2022 Junior Executive- Overview
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for 400 Junior Executive Vacancies from 07th June 2022. The online registration will be concluded on 14th July 2022. And, The Exam will be held on 27th july 2022. Before applying for AAI Recruitment 2022, the candidates are recommended to read the overview table below.
AAI Recruitment 2022-Overview
|Organization||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Branch||Air Traffic Control (ATC)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Registration||15th June to 14th July 2022|
|Selection Process||“Online examination
AAI Recruitment 2022 Junior Executive-Check Important Dates
|AAI Junior Executive Exam Date 2022|
|AAI Recruitment Notification 2022||07th June 2022|
|Commencement of Application Process||15th June 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14th July 2022|
|AAI Admit Card 2022||July 2022|
|AAI Exam Date 2022||27th July 2022|
AAI Junior Executive ATC Vacancy 2022
Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through AAI’s Website www.aai.aero for the following post. There are a total of 400 vacancies to be filled through AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022.
|AAI Junior Executive Vacancy 2022|
AAI Junior Executive ATC Eligibility Criteria
Candidates would be selected on the basis of an online test which will be conducted in CBT Mode. Following the online exam, the qualified candidates’ certificates would be checked by a background verification process, voice test, and document review. Candidates will also undergo a Psychoactive Substances test before their employment with the AAI ATC branch is confirmed.
- Full Time Regular Bachelors’ Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics. OR Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semesters curriculum).
- The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subject in 10th or 12th standard).
- No experience is essential.
- Maximum age limit is 27 years as on 14.07.2022.
How to Apply for AAI Junior Executive ATC posts
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying on-line;
- Log in to official website of AAI https://aai.aero/
- Scroll down and click on the b “CAREERS” button appearing in the home page
- Click on recruitment advt. of “DIRECT RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR EXECUTIVE (AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL) IN AAI UNDER ADVT. NO. 02/2022”
- Click on the registration Link
- Read the instructions carefully and fill out the application form (Incomplete application will be summarily rejected)
- Take a printout of the AAI Junior Executive Recruitment Application Form for further reference
AAI Junior Executive ATC Recruitment -Needed Documents
- Valid E-mail id and Mobile Number
- Scanned copy of latest passport size coloured photograph (not more than 03 months old))
- Scanned digital signature
- All relevant documents/details relating to eligibility criteria viz Educational Qualification, Caste
Certificate [SC/ST/OBC(NCL)], EWS Certificate, Experience Certificate, Disability Certificate, Discharge
Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen, Apprentice Certificate from AAI etc
The Entri App can help the candidates to prepare for the worst. Even if the exam will seem like a tough game, the Entri App occupies the candidates with the best ways to tackle them. It is one of the important features of the Entri App which helps the people across the globe prepare for any the competitive exams. Be it a central government or state governmental exam, Entri App can help you to enlighten your path and make you glow all the way.