Table of Contents
This 10 days study plan will help you to ace the exam easily and give you an added advantage over your competitors. The study plan of the AFCAT 1 2022 exam is discussed in this article for those aspirants who could not start preparation in the early stages. This 10 Day study plan will help you cover all the topics in the syllabus of AFCAT 1. Each day we will help you prepare an essential topic conveniently. Not only that, but we will also provide you with links to mock tests and videos to make your preparation easy.This plan is apt for all AFCAT 1 2022 aspirants who will be appearing for this exam in February.
AFCAT 1 2022 Study Plan
AFCAT Study Plan: AFCAT consists of 100 questions of total 300 marks. Questions would be asked from General Awareness, English, Military Aptitude, Reasoning and Mathematics. In this article we have provided you with a perfect study plan for AFCAT 2022 Exam. You just have to follow the study plan and you will cover your entire syllabus.
How to Prepare for AFCAT in 10 days!
Although it is always good to start preparation as earliest as possible. This time-table will help you to cover most of the topics in less time. In short this is for those aspirants who could not start preparing for the AFCAT exams early. Those who are running late, please don’t worry fasten your seat belts and start now! You have still got the time!
Given below is timetable to prepare for AFCAT 2022 in 10 days!
|DAYS||Tasks to Complete|
|Days 1 to 10||l Attempt at least 1 new Mock Test everyday.
l Go through the news papers of past few days thoroughly along with the latest newspaper.
l Keep yourself updated with the current affairs.
l Always note down important topics and concepts in a small note book for last moment reference.
|Days 1 and 2||l Practice math questions on quantitative aptitude.|
|Day 3 and 4||l Practice math questions on reasoning ability.|
|Day 5 and 6||l Go through history of India and practice few GK tests.|
|Day 7 and 8||l Practice questions on English skills.|
|Day 9||l Go through materials on military awareness topics and practice solving questions based on it.|
|Day 10||l Revise all the topics.
l Go through the notes prepared by you in the past 9 days.
l Catch up with any left over topics if any.
AFCAT1 2022 Main Topics
Here we are discussing the AFCAT Exam plan for all topics, namely Numerical Reasoning skills, General Awareness, English and Military Aptitude Test.
General Knowledge Segment
- This segment consists of questions from history, politics, economics, geography, physics, chemistry, biology, and present-day India. The difficulty level of this segment is easy to medium.
- This segment assesses aspirant’s general knowledge. The exam is based on current and ongoing events in various fields around the world. There are around 20 questions asked in this segment.
- The main topics covered in this segment are as follows:
- Art and Culture
- Basic Studies
In addition to the personal preparation, you can also take the online mock tests prepared by Entri. This helps dismiss fear and doubts. Giving mock tests increases your self confidence and makes your exam preparation easier. Be true to yourself and work hard for the exam because the competition is tough.
- To prepare for this segment, all you need to do is practice as much as you can.
- Solve as many questions from the previous year of AFCAT and practice mock tests.
- Questions about verbal reasoning, military suitability, series, Venn diagram, syllogism, consanguinity, non-verbal questions etc. are asked.
Quantitative Aptitude Segment
- The questions asked in the AFCAT math segment range from easy to moderate and the questions would be formulated from the time, distance and speed, numerical system, HCF and LCM, time and work, Ratio and Proportion, Pipes and Cistern,Percentage, Average, Simple Interest, and Compound Interest, etc.
- Numerical Skills segment is to test the not only the student’s knowledge, but also his/her speed, and accuracy in solving numerical problems.
- Basic math topics are covered in this segment. The important topics in this segment are:
- Decimal and Fraction
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Time and Distance (Problems on Trains / Boats and Streams)
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Labor
- Profits and Losses
- This segment tests the aspirant’s English proficiency.
- Language skills via understanding are also part of this section.
- The total number of questions in this segment is approximately 30.
The main topics for this segment are:
- Basic Grammar
- Fill up the blanks with the appropriate word
- Error detection
- Sentence completion
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Vocabulary test
Test of Military Fitness
- Practice solving questions from the topics below to improve your Knowledge
- Recognition of Embedded Figures
AFCAT 1 Preparation Tips
Go through the following points to get some useful preparation tips:
- Prepare notes and go through them just before entering the exam hall.
- Ensure that you solve at least one Mock Test every day during the last few days.
- Go through as many previous exam papers as possible.
- Keep your GK up to date by going through news and current affairs.
- Make sure to go through the syllabus and cover all the topics before the exam.
- Take rest and sleep well.
- Eat good food and keep yourself hydrated.