Table of Contents
Arid Forest Research Institute (AFRI) Jodhpur has released the latest notification AFRI Jodhpur Recruitment 2021 for the posts of Group C Technical Assistant, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Technician, Forest Guard etc. Arid Forest Research Institute (AFRI) is a research institute situated in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India. The institute conducts scientific research in forestry in order to provide technologies to increase the vegetative cover and to conserve biodiversity in the hot arid and semi arid regions of Rajasthan and Gujarat. It operates under theIndian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) of the Ministry Of Environment and Forests, Government Of India. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following Group C posts. Candidates can check the vacancy Details, Age Limit & Other Related Information from the below given article.
AFRI Jodhpur Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name of the organization||Arid Forest Research Institute|
|Name of the posts||Group C posts|
|Number of vacancies||18|
|Selection process||Written exam|
|Starting date for the submission of application||23-03-2021 at 12.00 AM|
|Last date for the submission of application||22-04-2021 upto 11.59PM|
|Date of the examination||To be issued|
AFRI Jodhpur Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies|
- Starting date for the submission of application – 23rd March 2021
- Last Date for Submission of the Application is 22nd April 2021.
- The Exam Date will be declared later.
AFRI Jodhpur Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the post||Age Limit|
|Technical Assistant||21 – 30 years|
|Technician||18 – 30 years|
|Lower Division Clerk||18 – 27 years|
|Forest Guard||18 – 27 years|
|Multi Tasking Staff||18 – 30 years|
- For departmental applicants (ICFRE ‘s regular employees for the all technical cadres) there will not be any bar on age limit, for other cadres maximum 5 years age is relaxed
- The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC-NCL candidates. Relaxations are also applicable for PWD candidates for which you can refer to the official notification
Technical Assistant (Field/Lab research)
- B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the main subjects from a recognized University.
- B.Sc. (Agriculture) from a recognized University.
- Matriculation from a Govt. recognized Board with ITI certificate course in Electrician trade from a Govt. recognized Institution.
- Matriculation from a Govt. recognized Board with ITI certificate course in Plumber trade from a Govt. recognized Institution.
Lower Division Clerk
- 12th pass certificate from a Govt. recognized Board.
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual Typewriter
- Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer
- 12th Pass with Science from Govt. recognized Board.
- Physical Standards
(a) Walk 25kms. in 4 hours
(b) Height Minimum l65 cms.
(c) Chest 79 cms. without expansion and 84 cms. with expansion
(a) Walk 14kms. in 4 hours
(b) Height Minimum 150 cms.
(c) Chest 74 cms. without expansion and Chest 79 cms. with expansion.
(Physical standards in respect of Scheduled Tribe men and women candidates will be relaxable upto 5 cms in height and 4 cms each in respect of chest without/with expansion)
- The appointee will be required to successfully complete Forestry training course from a recognized Forest Guard training institution during the probation period
Multi tasking staff
- 10th Pass from Govt. recognized Board.
- *01 post of MTS is reserved for Divyang persons (PWD) suffering from Blindness(B) or Low Vision (LV) suffering from not less than 40% shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation
|Name of the post||Level in pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Technical Assistant||Level 5 – Rs 29,200 – 92,300|
|Technician||Level 2 – Rs 19,900 – 63,200|
|LDC||Level 2 – Rs 19,900 – 63,200|
|Forest Guard||Level 2 – Rs 19,900 – 63,200|
|MTS||Level 1 – Rs 18,000 – 56,900|
How to apply for AFRI Jodhpur Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the registration official website “sso.rajasthan.gov.in”.
- Check the full notification.
- Candidates need to fill in their Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Residential Address, and more.
- Attach photograph, signature, or other required documents.
- Pay the application fee if applicable.
- You must take a printout of the submitted online form and the fee receipt.
How to use Entri App for your preparation
We hope that this article was helpful to you. Entri is striving each day to bring you closer to your dream job. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Download for Free! Get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Full length Mock Tests and previous year question papers available.
And lots more! Subscribe Today! Happy Learning!