Andhra Pradesh State Health Department Pharmacist Grade 2 recruitment notification will be announced soon in the official website. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is the authority to conduct examination for the Health Pharmacist Grade 2 position. On this recruitment, almost 1200 Pharmacists post vacancies will be announced. This article shares the AP Health Pharmacist Grade 2 Syllabus 2020.
Attempt Free mock test on APPSC Exam! Download App!
AP Health Pharmacist Grade 2 Syllabus 2020
APPSC will invites applications from eligible candidates through online. The interested candidates should frequently visit the official website for the notification. The candidate should be an Indian national and should belongs to the state of Andhra Pradesh. The basic academic qualification needed for the candidate is D.Pharmacy and must be registered in the Pharmacy Council. And the maximum age limit is 42 years. Check out the following Syllabus of AP Health Pharmacist Grade 2.
There will be two papers for AP Health Pharmacist Grade 2 examination. The Paper 1 will be General and Paper 2 will be medical oriented, that is Pharmacy.
Part 1 : General Studies and Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs – international, national and regional.
- General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Social – economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and E-governance initiatives.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Geography of India with focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis: Tabulation of data Visual representation of data Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of variation etc.,) and Interpretation
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including:
a). Loss of capital city, challenges in building new capital and its financial implications.
b). Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
c). Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
d). Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
e). Implications to financial resources of state government.
f). Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
g). Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
h). Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
i). AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
Part 2 : Pharmacy
- Health education and Community
- Environmental hygiene
- Computers in Nursing
- TB and Chest
- Drug store Management
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Pediatric Nursing
- Midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing
- Nursing Management
- Personal Hygiene
- Health education and communication skills
- Mental health
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy
- Community Health Nursing
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Anatomy and Physiology
- First Aid
- Clinical Pathology
Download Entri App and start your preparation for APPSC exams. Entri wishes good luck to all aspirants.
Discussion about this post