Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released the answer key for the post of Assistant Engineers in various Engineering Services. The Commission has conducted the examinations for the post of Assistant Engineers in various Engineering Services from May 14 to May15. Candidates can check the answer key from the official website of APPSC at psc.ap.gov.in.
How to Download the APPSC AEE Answer Key 2021?
The AEE APPSC Key 2021 for all the branches and their respective papers will be released separately. The APPSC AEE electrical key 2021, or answer key for the civil branch can be viewed by anyone and can be downloaded from the official APPSC website. Also, the answer key for Prelims and Mains will be announced individually on the website. Candidates who want to download the APPSC key AEE 2021 can follow the steps mentioned below.
Step 1 : Visit the APPSC official website.
Step 2 : Click on the keys and objection menu.
Step 3 : Click on the APPSC AEE answer key 2021.
Step 4 : Candidates are required to click on the link of Paper-1, Paper-2, or Paper-3.
Step 5 : After you click on the link you will be redirected to another page where the answers will be displayed.
The direct link to download the answer key has been shared below:
APPSC AE Syllabus 2021
Below you can find the syllabus for each paper of the APPSC AE exam 2021.
- Paper 1: It will have General Studies & Mental Ability questions. This paper will be common to all the candidates. This will be of 150 marks.
- Paper 2: Paper 2 of APPSC AE written exam is Civil/ Mechanical (Common) of 150 marks. This is of Diploma Standard. This will be of 150 marks.
- Paper 3: The APPSC AE Paper 3 will be Environmental Engineering/ Civil Engineering paper which is only for Post Code 3, i.e. candidates who will apply for PH & ME Sub-ordinate Service ENV discipline. All the questions for Paper 3 will be degree-based papers. This will be of 150 marks.
APPSC AE Exam Pattern 2021 for Written Exam
The APPSC AE exam will be Computer Based Test (CBT). There will be a total of 3 papers for the APPSC Assistant Engineer CBT. However, paper 3 is applicable only for the candidates who have applied for Post 3, i.e. for Environment Engineering.
- There are three sections for the APPSC Assistant Engineer exam as mentioned below in the table.
- All the questions in the APPSC AE online test will be objective multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- Each paper of the APPSC AE CBT will be of 150 marks with 150 questions.
- Each question will fetch you 1 mark while each incorrect answer will lead to a penalty of 1/3rd mark.
- The medium of the APPSC AE exam will be English Language only.
|Paper||Subject||Total number of questions||
|Paper 1||General Studies & Mental Ability (Common)||150||150 Marks|
|Paper 2||Civil/ Mechanical (Common)||150||150 Marks|
|Paper 3||Environmental Engineering/ Civil (Common) (for Post Code 03 only)||150||150 Marks|
APPSC AE Selection Process 2021
APPSC AE Selection Process 2021 for written exam has been explained in this post. The APPSC AE exam will comprise of a single-stage written exam for all the candidates. The candidates who will obtain the required cut off marks will be called to appear for the document verification process.
You must note that there will not be an interview for the selection. Hence, the merit list shall be decided on the rank wise marks obtained by the candidates.
Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties. One will get revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes. Entri provides an excellent platform with full-length mock tests including previous year question papers. It also gives you access to clarify your doubts.