Table of Contents
The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Exam is attended by thousands of banking aspirants each year. With a better package and secure job in the banking industry, candidates seek to avail jobs in several positions. Analysing and understanding the role and package provided by the PSCB is important for candidates attending the PSCB Clerk exam 2022.
The following article gives an overview on the salary package, perks, allowances, benefits, job profile and highlights of salary for the PSCB Clerk post.
PSCB Clerk 2022: Salary Structure (Expected)
The expected salary structure for the PSCB Clerk is as given below:
|Name of the post||PSCB Clerk|
|Conducting Authority||Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited (PSCB)|
|Minimum Pay and Pay Matrix (admissible as per the Punjabi Govt FD Letter dated 17.07.2020)||Rs.19,900 per month|
|In-hand Salary (admissible as per the Punjabi Govt FD Letter dated 17.07.2020)|
|Annual Package (admissible as per the Punjabi Govt FD Letter dated 17.07.2020)||Rs 2,40,000 to Rs 4,00,000 per annum|
PSCB Clerk 2022: Perks and Allowances
The allowances for the PSCB Clerk post is as follows:
- House Rent Allowances: To pay for rented house in town/city.
- Medical Allowances: To meet medical expenses.
- Dearness Allowances: Compensatory payment to manage cost of living
- Travelling Allowances: To reimburse official travel expenses.
- Child Education Allowances: Certain amount to meet child education fee.
- Earned Leave
- Pension: Fixed amount of money to be received after retirement.
- Other Allowances
PSCB Clerk 2022: Job Profile
The job profile of a PSCB Clerk helps the candidates to gather an understanding on the roles and responsibilities included. The following details provide the job profile for clerk post:
- Clerical works, data and file maintenance and handling the office workflow
- Mail registration and data entry in the computer
- Information fetching from library or database for submission to senior officials in accordance to the requirements.
- Official letters, notices and official document typing.
- Salary slip preparation of the office staff. Drafts and statement preparation for office staff.
- Addressing issues of customers and handling their emails and phone calls efficiently.
PSCB Clerk 2022: Probation and Career Growth
Candidates clearing the PSCB Clerk 2022 examination will have to undergo a probation period of three years on the basis of the bank rules and shall be governed as per the Punjabi Govt FD Letter dated 17.07.2020. Once the probation period is completed, the candidate becomes an employee receiving perks, allowances and annual increments. The candidates after their selection from the written examination are placed to posts at Punjab State Cooperative Bank Ltd, Chandigarh and District Central Cooperative Banks of Punjab.
Depending on several major factors such as experience, internal performance, task handling, seniority etc, clerks of the Punjab State Cooperative Bank are given promotion in recognition of their work and willingness to meet the work criterion. Efficient and effective work and performance will help the candidates to gain a better career growth with higher pay and higher posts.
Aiming for high marks and saving time can be achieved once the candidate takes up the right study material for their exam preparation. ENTRI APP provides mock tests, learning tools, study materials and quizzes that will guide you through a thorough comprehension of the relevant topics as well as to help you become confident in scoring