Table of Contents
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) was accepting applications for the Degree Lecturer post. Through this article, we are providing all the details and other information about how to apply online for the APPSC Degree Lecturer post. The APPSC officially announced to recruit candidates of 240 to the available vacancies. For this calendar year 2021, to apply online the due date is over. But for those who are planning to apply next year, then you feel free to go through the article for future reference. Degree Lecturer post is very competitive. Candidates from all over the nation are applying. For those who are applying for next year, it might be a great opportunity for you to have a head start ahead of others. To apply online is not a challenging part, but things after are a little challenging for some of you. Applicants should follow the details below to get an idea about how to apply online for the APPSC Degree Lecturer post.
How to Apply Online for APPSC Degree Lecturer Post?
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission releases notification every year for recruitments to new posts. The official website for the APPSC Degree Lecturer is http://psc.ap.gov.in. Candidates must apply online. Do not wait until the last minute to apply for it. Some of you might forget to apply for 2021 because they might wait until the last minute to apply. Candidates can download the user guide and make sure they are eligible for the exam.
There are two phases to the registration process. In the first phase, all the applicants are required to make payment of the application fee. In the second phase, applicants will fill the application and submit it to the officials. Follow the given steps below to find out how to apply online.
- Applicants must visit the official website.
- Applicants should obtain APPSC Id, if not then each candidate should do OTR registration.
- Then applicants visit the official website to complete OTR and submit the application form for those who don’t have APPSC Id. Then click on the name and notification number, also provide DOB and APPSC ID.
- Then Applicants must make sure the details are correct which is fetched from different databases.
- Next, confirm the details are correct or not. If the information is correct then select “Yes”
- A text box might open if the details are not displayed, if that is the case then candidates have to fill manually the details. Also, documents that are required are upload there.
- In addition to details acquired from databases, eligibility, exam centers, etc.
- After completing the details entry and then submit it. It is time to make application payments (only online payments are accepted).
- The payment is done through SBI E-Pay.
- After completing the payment section, then a PDF file of the APPSC Degree Lecturer 2021 application form will be generated. The PDF file has all the information entered by the applicant. There is a registration number on the PDF, applicants can keep it for further reference.
Important Information Required To Fill APPSC Degree Lecturer Application Form
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of your Educational Qualification
- Orthographically handicapped candidates’ medical certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Blind’s medical certificate
- Unemployed declaration
- Application Start date: 19 June 2021
- Application End date: 30 days application start date.
- Written Exam: January 2022 (will update the exact date)
- Vacancies: 240 Posts.
Each applicant must pay an online fee to continue, the fee details are given below.
Application Fee: INR 250
Examination Fee: INR 120
Age between18 to 42.
Applicants must clear National Eligibility Test. Applicants must have a good academic record of at least 55% marks, or equal to Grade B which is in 7the scale point at the master’s degree.
Applicants, you should take your time and go through the details above of how to apply online for the Degree Lecturer. This year’s due date for the online application has been completed. Also, you can find other details. If you planning to attend next year’s Degree Lecturer, you have enough time for the exam preparation. Candidates can find new notifications through Entri. Do not wait until the last minute to apply for next year’s Degree Lecturer application form, because many candidates have missed this year’s date to fill the application. Hopefully, all the given information will help you guys.