Table of Contents
Have you started your Exam preparation for NIACL AO (Administrative Officer) yet? Candidates should start their exam preparation with the best books for NIACL AO, which will help you clear the Prelims and Mains exams. Candidates will be able to find a wide variety of NIACL AO books in offline and online stores. Eligible candidates will find the best books containing relevant information and other important notes. The official notification for the recruitment is not yet published by the commission and is expected to be published very soon through the website.
Candidates should know the selection process for NIACL AO is in three stages which are Mains, Preliminary, and Interview round. The NIACL AO books will help you clear each round in the selection round. Each candidate should have a goal and effective preparation strategy to clear your exams on the first attempt. The given below article has the complete details regarding the NIACL AO Best books and NIACL AO preparation books for this year’s exam preparation.
NIACL AO Best Books 2022
Candidates who are preparing for the NIACL AO recruitment examination 2022 can refer to the books that is been given below so as to make the preparation more strategic and result-oriented.
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic – Rajesh Varma/ Arihant Publishers
- English Language and Comprehension English – Hari Mohan Prasa, Swetali Mohan
- Objective General English – S.P. Bakshi/ Arihant
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning – R.S Aggarwal/ S.Chand Publisher
- General/Banking/Financial Awareness with Current Affairs for Bank Exams – Disha Experts
- General Awareness – Upkar
- Descriptive English – SP Bakshi
NIACL AO Topic Wise Books
Eligible candidates should follow the table below to find the best books for your NIACL AO exam. Do not wait for next time, you should go through the best books described in the table below and begin your preparation today onwards. There are different subjects for the Main exam. Aspirants can find books on different subjects wise. The given below textbooks can be used as their NIACL AO prelims exam books and NIACL AO mains exam books. Candidates who are preparing for the examination is requested to go through the books in detail.
|Subject||Books/Author or Publication||Detailed Description|
|English Language||Book: Wren & Martin English Grammar and Composition; Author: Dr. N.D.V Prasad Rao||The book will help to improve English language preparation.|
|Book: Objective General English; Author: SP Bakshi||The book will help to improve English language preparation.|
|Book: Word Power Made Easy; Author: Norman Lewis||The book is specific to improve the reading comprehension, usage of words. and grammatical rules concepts.|
|General Awareness||Book: General Knowledge 2021; Author: Manohar Pandey||Covers currents affairs and static knowledge of history, Polity, General Science, economics, etc|
|Book: Manorama Year Book; Author: Mammen Mathew||The books contain the sports, international events, appointments, and all the latest and current news of the national.|
|Book: Lucent General Knowledge 2021; Author: Dr. Binay Karna||Enhance the GK of the candidates in the subjects like Indian Polity, history, Indian Economy, Indian Constitution, etc|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Book: Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations; Author: RS Aggarwal||The book gives important sets of Data Interpretation and Arithmetical Ability.|
|Book: Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exam; Author: Dinesh Khattar||These books cover the important tricks and tips that are required to ace the NIACL AO exam. Also, to improve the Quantitative Aptitude of the eligible candidates.|
|Book: Fast Track Objective Arithmetic; Author: Rajesh Verma||The book has multiple-choice questions other than the solutions to prepare for your examination.|
|Reasoning||Book: Analytical Reasoning; Author: MK Pandey||Some of the topics covered by these books are Assumption-based questions, Inference-based Questions, and Assumption-based questions. This book improves the analytical reasoning and concepts of logic.|
|Book: A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal Analytical; Author: B.S Sijwalii||This book is a detailed guide on Analytical Reasoning & concepts of logical and to master the tricks|
|Book: A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning; Author: R.S Aggrawal||These books contain to improve the accuracy and speed of the aspirants, also the basic questions to next level (advanced) questions of logical reasoning|
NIACL AO Preparation Tips 2022
Here are some of the preparation tips that the candidates make use of for their NIACL AO exam preparation 2022.
- Mock Test: Candidates should attend the mock test series.
- Invest Time: Candidates should invest more time in your tough or weakest subjects and topics.
- Exam Pattern and Syllabus: Candidates must go through the exam pattern and Syllabus is mandatory.
- Stressed out: You should take a regular break and do not over-stress yourself.
- Flashcards: Candidates should have flashcards with important notes to review often. Flashcards are a best friend because you can carry them anywhere and study them.
- Study group: If you think a study group will help you, then follow that.
- Revision: Do enough revision, to help you better on the preparation.
- Candidates do not wait until the last minute for their exam preparation.
- Always have a positive attitude and motivate yourself.
- Avoid hard work and try smart work.
- Mock Tests – are the best way to analyze your preparation level. It assists in time management as well as in handling exam pressure during the actual exam. Mock tests improve your accuracy and help you maintain speed. By taking mock tests you can easily assess which sections you need to revise better and improve your chance of obtaining higher grades. Aspirants can do the SWOT(Strength Weakness Opportunity Threat) analysis when they finish taking the mock and can work upon bettering themselves.
- Practice Makes a Man Perfect – As the old proverb says, ‘Practice makes a man perfect, it is best to practice as much as you can. To score good results in the actual exam, daily practice is required. Practice concepts of each and every section. You can take two sections to practice in a day like Reasoning and English on a day, while Quantitative Aptitude on the next day followed by a mock test which you can be taken on a daily basis.
- Identify Your Weaker Sections and Work on That: Since most of the topics are based on a basic, high school syllabus that has been studied earlier, you can identify the topics you are strong and weak respectively as you go through the syllabus. Identify your weaker spots and start focusing on them more so that good marks can be scored.
- Be Clear With The Concepts: Brush up on the fundamentals of every subject. This is very important for the topics which have mathematical as well as scientific formulas.
- Memorize The Formulas & Scientific Concepts: For the Arithmetic section, you need to remember a lot of formulas. Practice and memorize them by heart every time you have understood the concepts. The formulas can be made through in your mind with proper practice and strategic preparation. Also, the scientific concepts must be thorough with all candidates who wish to score a good rank as this is recruitment for technical posts.
Aspirants, you should have a goal to get a great score for the NIACL AO exam. There is a lot of material available to prepare for the exam. But the best books will also help you during the exam preparation. Here Entri provides you some details and other ideas that will help you for the NIACL Administrative Officer Exam. Candidates if you have difficulties during the exam preparation, then take a break! At the same time, candidates should keep a note about the exam date because it will help you to motivate more. Follow your mind and do well on the upcoming NIACL AO 2022 Exam.