Andhra Pradesh State Government will soon announce the APPSC Degree Lecturer Notification 2022 for filling the Lecturer posts. Andhra Pradesh government official are released a notification. This recruitment test is being conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, APPSC successfully conducted the 2019 and other recruitment tests, now going to organized the AP Degree Lecturer exam 2022. So the Officials announced about the vacancies and they also asked the interested and the eligible candidates for applying for the available vacancies by inviting applications from the candidates. Good opportunity for aspire to teacher jobs in Government sector, Who are eligible and interested to apply for this posts, can apply through online mode at the official web portal.
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Category||Lecturer Jobs|
|Name of Recruitment||APPSC Degree Lecturers 2022|
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission-APPSC|
|Number of Vacancies||400 (Expected)|
|Notification Released on||Released Soon|
The eligibility criteria of Latest AP Degree Lecturers 2022 is the set of norms in terms of age, educational qualification which the candidates will have to fulfill to be eligible for the recruitment process. Candidates who does not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected from the recruitment process.
Nationality and Domicile
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidate should be belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements.
- Candidates must have Masters Degree in relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent Grade of B, from a any recognized university / Institution in India.
- Candidate must have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) / State Level Eligibility Test (SLET).
|Minimum Age Limit||18-Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||42-Years|
|SC / ST||5-Years|
|A.P. State Government Employees||5-Years|
|Ex-Service men||Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered by him in the armed forces / NCC.|
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.||3-Years|
How to Apply- AP Degree Lecturers Online Application form 2022
Application process step by step given below
- Candidate has to visit official website https://psc.ap.gov.in
- Fill the OTR Application if not registered earlier to obtain APPSC Id. While filling the same the conditions have ensure that there are no mistakes in it.
- Visit the official website to submit application form, click on the link with notification Number and name, provide APPSC ID and date of birth proceed further.
- Candidates has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc and displayed on the screen.
- If the displayed details are correct He / She has to click Yes on confirm button.
- If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to fill the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button.
- In addition to the details abstained from OTR database, notification specific details such as examination center, eligibility and other details.
- Details entry completed and submit to proceeding to next step of making online payment of fee.
- The applicant will get a payment gateway of SBI E-Pay.
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- After payment of fee, the PDF AP Degree Lecturers application form 2022 for will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidate. The ID no in PDF application form has to be quoted for future reference.
Application Fee and Payment
The candidates should pay the application fee of Rs 250/- and Examination Fee Rs 120/- . The fee may be paid at any AP Online / Mee-Seva / E-Seva Centers in AP and also through payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
APPSC Degree Lecturer Exam Pattern 2022
1. The exam question paper comprises Paper 1, Paper 2
2. Paper 1 is composed of 150 questions for 150 marks from the General Studies & Mental Ability subjects
3. Whereas Paper 2 is for 150 questions for 300 marks
4. The total time duration for both the papers are 150minutes for each paper
5. There is a deduction of 1/3rd negative marks for each incorrect answer.
Negative Marking : 0.33
|Paper 1||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150 Minutes|
|Paper 2||Concerned Subject
APPSC Degree Lecturer Syllabus 2022
General Studies & Mental Ability
1. Events of national and international importance
2. Current affairs- international, national and regional
3. General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and information Technology
4. Social-economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh
5. Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh
6. Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh
7. Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh
8. Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies
9. Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
10. Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
11. Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation
12. Data Analysis: Tabulation of data
13. Visual representation of data
14. Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
15. Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political and Legal implications/problems
1. Movements and Concepts: Renaissance, Metaphysical poetry, Neo-classicism
2. Colonialism, Postcolonialsim, Diaspora
3. Rise of the novel, Modernism, Postmodernism
4. Writers and Texts: William Shakespeare (Hamlet, Tempest) and others
5. English Language Teaching
6. ELT in India
7. Teaching of Language Skills
8. Principles, Types, Objectives of testing and evaluation
9. Phonetics and Phonology; Syntax and Structure etc
1. Origin & Development of Urdu Language
3. Development of Different Forms of Literature
4. Literary Criticism
5. Different Literary Movements
6. Urdu Journalism, Translation & Mass – Media, Print and Electronic etc
2. Financial and management accounting
3. Managerial economics
4. Business environment
5. Marketing management
6. Human resources management
7. Quantitative techniques
8. IT and e-commerce etc
1. Microeconomic Analysis
2. Macroeconomic Analysis
3. Development and Growth
4. Money and Banking
5. Public Finance
6. International Trade and Finance
7. Indian Economy
8. Quantitative Methods – Statistical, Econometric, Mathematical Methods
9. Time Series Models etc
1. Ancient India
2. India in the 7th century A.D
3. Medieval India
4. India between 650 and 1200 A.D.
5. Modern India
6. Revolt of 1857: Causes, results, significance
7. Modern World
8. World War I, II – Causes and effects etc
1. Political Science – Basic Concepts
2. Political Theory
3. Political Thought
4. Comparative Politics
5. Political Sociology
6. Indian Government and Politics
7. State and Local Governments
8. Public Administration
9. Public Policy and Political Analysis
10. International Relations etc
1. Real Analysis
2. Metric Spaces
3. Elementary Number
4. Group Theory
5. Ring Theory
6. Vector Spaces
7. Matrix Theory
8. Complex Analysis
9. Ordinary Differential Equation
10. Partial Differential Equations etc
1.Mathematical Methods of Physics
2. Classical Mechanics
3. Electromagnetic Theory
4. Quantum Mechanics
5. Thermodynamics and Statistical Physics
7. Atomic & Molecular Physics
8. Condensed Matter Physics
9. Nuclear and Particle Physics etc
1. Inorganic Chemistry
2. Physical Chemistry
4. Statistical Thermodynamics
5. Quantum Chemistry
6. Chemical Kinetics
8. Solid state chemistry
9. Organic Chemistry etc
1. Cell and Molecular Biology of Plants
2. Cytology, Genetics and Cytogenetics
3. Biology and Diversity of Loweer Plants : Cryptogams
4. Taxonomy and Diversity of Seed Plants
5. Plant Physiology and Metabolism
6. Plant Development and Reproduction
7. Plant Ecology
8. Plant Resource Utilization and Conservation
9. Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering of Plants and Microbes etc
1. General Concepts
4. Cell Biology
6. System and Cell Physiology
8. Developmental Biology
11. Immunology etc
1. Probability Theory
2. Sequence of Random variables, convergence in Probability
3. Distribution Theory
4. Statistical Inference
5. Nonparametric methods
6. Sampling Techniques
7. Design of Experiments etc
1. Cell Biology
2. Biomolecules and Analytical Techniques
3. Molecular Biology
7. Bioprocess Engineering
8. Enzyme Technology
9. Environmental Biotechnology
10. Genetic Engineering
12. Plant Biotechnology
13. Animal Biotechnology etc
Computer Applications/ Computer Science
1. Mathematical Foundations
3. Data and File Structures
4. Design and Analysis of Algorithms
5. Computer Organization
6. Operating Systems and Unix
7. Relational Database Design and SQL
8. Software Engineering
9. Computer Graphics
10. Computer Networks
11. Data Warehousing and Mining
12. Web Technologies
13. E-Commerce and Security
14. Theory of Computation and Compiler Design
15. Cryptography and Network Security
16. Artificial Intelligence etc
1. Geomorphology and Remote Sensing
2. Structural geology and Geotectonics
5. Crystallography and Mineralogy
6. Igneous and Metamorphic petrology
9. Environmental geology
10. Indian mineral deposits and mineral economics
11. Ore genesis
12. Mineral exploration
14. Engineering geology
15. Hydrogeology etc
- Written Exam
- Interview / Document Verification
APPSC Degree Lecturers Admit Card
The authority will release the admit cards of AP Degree Lecturers exam in online mode in the month of May tentatively. The Admit card will issue only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority. The admit card contain candidate roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of of examination centre allotted , candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s, if any errors, candidate should inform organizing authority immediately. Hall ticket is necessary document to take to the examination hall, candidates must download the admit card with the stipulated duration and preserve the print out till recruitment process is over.
AP Degree Lecturer Results will be issued by the organizing authority of examination in online mode. Evaluate the response sheets and likely to declare the result, after successfully conducted the examination and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. The result contain candidate name, Father name, category, caste, date of birth, marks, paper name, address and other details. All the participate candidates can login with their registration and password to check their result .
AP Degree Lecturers Cut Off 2022
The cutoff marks for APPSC Degree Colleges Lecturers Notification 2022 Exam will be published by authority after declaration of results, the cutoff are very important for each appearing candidate. The cutoff scores depending on the requirement and the factors affecting cutoff scores. The cutoff will be on the basis of number of applicants, complexity of this exam , category and other factors. Candidates who can get minimum qualifying marks, authority will be called next stage. The passing marks in each of the tests will be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level. Candidates are also required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, 5% relaxation.
1. How many Vacancies are released for APPSC Degree Lecturers Recruitment?
Ans : The number of vacancies is 400 approximately.
2. Is There Any Age Relaxation for APPSC Degree Lecturers Vacancy?
Ans: Yes, there is a Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Govt Rules.
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides a best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavours.