Table of Contents
The exam is not everything. There are always many more steps to getting a job with the APPSC group 3 than just an exam and here we have the selection process.
Information on the APPSC Exam
Here are some basic information about the exam
- Question Paper will be of Degree Standard.
- This exam is also conducted in Objective type.
- Mains Exam will be conducted in two papers. Each paper consists of 150 questions. 150 minutes is given for each paper to answer the questions.
|Total No.of Questions
|General Studies & Mental Ability
|1 hour 15 minutes
|Rural Development and Problems in
Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra
|1 hour 15 minutes
Screening Test (Prelims Exam)
- Degree Standard Questions going to be asked in APPSC Group 3 Prelims Question Paper.
- The Exam consists of Objective Type Questions.
- It has two parts. 1.General Studies & Mental Ability, 2.Problems in Rural Development
- Each part consists of 75 questions and 75 marks and the duration of each part is 75 minutes.
The syllabus is important for any and every exam and here is the syllabus:
- History & Culture
- Indus Valley Civilization
- The Bhakti Movement and Sufism
- The Europeans Trading companies in India
- Indian War of Independence of 1857
- India After the Independence
- Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International Relations
- Indian Constitution
- Constitutional Authorities
- Indian’s Foreign Policy
- Indian and Andhra Pradesh Economy and Planning
- Essential Characteristics of Indian Economy
- National Income
- Indian Agriculture
- Financial Institutions
- Basic features of Andhra Pradesh Economy
- General Geography
- Blood Relations
- Direction Sense Test
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Alphabet Test
- Sitting Arrangements
- Mathematical Operations
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Inserting the Missing Character
- Number, Ranking and Time Sequence Test
- Eligibility Test
Contemporary Problems and Development of Rural Society With Special Reference To Andhra Pradesh
- Evolution of the Panchayat Raj system in India
- Reports of various committees.
- Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in Andhra Pradesh
- Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary
- Rural Sociology
- History & Evolution of schemes
- Flagship Rural Development schemes
- Department of Government of India & Andhra Pradesh.
- Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh
- Agriculture, Small scale Industries, Rural artisans
- Rural Credit Scenario of Andhra Pradesh
- Role of Banks
- Co-operatives & Micro Finance.
- Community-Based Organisations
- A convergence of Welfare Schemes
- Women Empowerment
- Economic development through Self Help Groups
- Revenue & Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
- Accounting & administering funds received under various schemes
- Quantum Chemistry
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Organic Synthesis
- Atomic and Molecular Physics
- Chemical Kinetics
- Nuclear and Particle Physics
APPSC Selection Process
The written examination conducted by APPSC is of objective type mode which includes Screening Test & Main Examination.
- a. Screening Test (Part A & Part B): Part A consists of General Studies and Mental Ability, Part B consists of Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh. Each Paper carries 75 marks for 75 questions and its time duration is 2:30 hours. The appearance in all the parts at the Written Examination is compulsory. Minimum qualifying marks are relaxable as per discretion of the Commission/ District selection committee.
- b. Main Examination (Paper I & II): Paper I consists of General Studies and Mental Ability, Paper-II consists of Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh. Each Paper carries 150 marks for 150 questions and its time duration is 2:30 hours. The appearance in all the papers at the Written Examination is compulsory. Minimum qualifying marks are relaxable as per discretion of the Commission/ District selection committee.
Document Verification: Candidates have to produce attested Photocopies of required certificates and Original documents and other particulars for verification as and when required and called for. If the particulars furnished in the application do not tally with the Original documents produced by the candidate, the candidature will be rejected.
The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
Hope you found that helpful and don’t forget to use the Entri app for your exam preparations. Have a nice day! 🙂
|APPSC Group 3 Exam Information Links
|APPSC Group 3 Notification
|APPSC Group 3 Mock Test
|APPSC Group 3 Syllabus
|APPSC Group 3 Video Course
|APPSC Group 3 Exam date
|APPSC Group 3 Study Materials
|APPSC Group 3 Application Form
|APPSC Group 3 Interview Questions
|APPSC Group 3 Vacancy
|APPSC Group 3 Job Profile
|APPSC Group 3 Admit Card
|APPSC Group 3 Salary
|APPSC Group 3 Study Plan
|APPSC Group 3 Preparation Tips and Tricks
|APPSC Group 3 Previous Question Papers
|APPSC Group 3 Result
|APPSC Group 3 Best Books
|APPSC Group 3 Cutoff
|APPSC Group 3 Eligibility Criteria
|APPSC Group 3 Exam Analysis
|APPSC Group 3 Answer key