The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited application for the post of Panchayat Secretary Grade–V in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service (General Recruitment). This Group 3 post notification was published on 10th January 2020. Interested candidates can apply online through the Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam website for this Group 3 post. Now let us check the Panchayat Secretary Group 3 admit card details.
Group 3: Notification Details
Notification Date: 10-01-2020
Category Number: 01/2020
Official website: http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/
Starting date of online application: 11th January 2020
Last date for submitting online Application: 31st January 2020
Group 3: Eligibility Criteria
- He / She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him/her unfit for such service
- His / Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him/her for such service
- He /She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post
- He/ She is a citizen of India and resident of Andhra Pradesh
No candidate will be eligible for direct recruitment if he or she is less than 18 years of age and if he or she is more than 42 years of age as on 01.07.2020.
The candidates should have graduation from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act, or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
|Name of the District||No.of Posts reserved
for Local STs in Scheduled
|No.of Posts in Plain
|No. of Vacancies|
Know more about the details of vacancies viz., Community, District, and Gender wise, Click here.
The Panchayat Secretary Gr-V is carrying a pay scale of Rs.15,030 – 46,060/-.
The candidates on the selection and appointment will be paid Rs. 15,000/- pm as consolidated pay for a period of 2 years. They will be given a scale of pay after satisfactory completion of 2 years probation. The selected candidates on the appointment will be deployed to work in the Village Secretariats established in the Gram Panchayats.
Check the links related to APPSC exams:
- APPSC Group 3 Previous Question Papers.
- APPSC Group-3 Screening Test Previous Papers.
- Best Books for APPSC Food Safety Officer 2020.
- Free monthly current affairs e-book PDF.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The written examination will be objective with two parts. Both papers will be having 75 questions with a time duration of 75 minutes. And, for each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative marks.
Part A: General Studies and Mental Ability
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- Comprehension – Telugu & English.
- General English.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Current affairs of regional, national, and international importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and Information Technology.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
Part B: History, Economy, Geography, Politics
- History and Culture of India with a specific focus on AP.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms ad center state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economy and Planning in India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of the Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political and legal implications/problems.
- Key welfare and development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Women empowerment and economic development through self-help grounds / community-based organizations with a focus on weaker sections.
- Candidates applying for the first time for any notification have to first fill the One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) application carefully to obtain OTPR ID on the website.
- Fill the form without any mistakes. If candidates choose to modify, they may click the button “Edit” and make required changes. Thereafter click the button “Submit the registration” to save details and obtain OTPR ID.
- Log in using the User ID, and click on the “Submit Online Application” on the home page.
- The candidate has to choose a district of his/ her choice for appearing for the OMR based written examination. He/she can accordingly indicate the order of preference of 3 districts
- After the successful submission of Application, Application ID will be generated. The applicant has to proceed to the payment form.
- Then click on the payment link. On successful payment, the reference ID is generated which indicates completion of Registration. In case if the payment process is not successful, then the applicant should reinitiate fresh payment.
- The application fee is to be paid online using a payment gateway using a net banking/credit card/debit card.
|Category||Application Fee||Examination Fee||Candidates applying
for non-local districts (per district)
|OC||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 100/-|
Group 3: Admit Card
The date of the examination will be notified on the official website. The Admit Cards can be downloaded three (3) days before the commencement of the examination. The applicant is required to visit the website regularly to keep himself/ herself updated until completion of the recruitment process.
However, candidates can get the latest updates and admit card download links from Entri. Follow our pages for all the latest recruitment details from APPPSC.
How to download Admit Card?
- Go to the official website of GramaSachivalayam.
- Click on the link for “Hall Ticket”.
- Use your One Time Profile Registration Id or Application Id or Aadhar Number and Date of Birth for the hall ticket details.
- Take the print outs and keep it for further procedures.
|APPSC Group 3 Exam Information Links|
|APPSC Group 3 Notification||APPSC Group 3 Mock Test|
|APPSC Group 3 Syllabus||APPSC Group 3 Video Course|
|APPSC Group 3 Exam date||APPSC Group 3 Study Materials|
|APPSC Group 3 Application Form||APPSC Group 3 Interview Questions|
|APPSC Group 3 Vacancy||APPSC Group 3 Job Profile|
|APPSC Group 3 Answer key||APPSC Group 3 Salary|
|APPSC Group 3 Study Plan||APPSC Group 3 Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|APPSC Group 3 Previous Question Papers||APPSC Group 3 Result|
|APPSC Group 3 Best Books||APPSC Group 3 Cutoff|
|APPSC Group 3 Eligibility Criteria||APPSC Group 3 Exam Analysis|
|APPSC Group 3 Selection Process|