Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) releases the recruitment notification for the post of Junior Lecturers (JL) in various subjects. The interested candidates should apply for the post through official website. The basic eligibility required for the candidates is Post Graduation in the relevant language/ subject with a minimum aggregate with 50% marks from recognized institution/ University can apply. In this article you can check out the APPSC Junior Lecturer JL Chemistry Question Papers, Exam Pattern and Syllabus also.
APPSC Junior Lecturer (JL)
|Exam conducting authority||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Lecturer (JL)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
APPSC Junior Lecturer JL Chemistry Question Papers
As we all know, APPSC Junior Lecturer post examination is a hope for many Post Graduates. Every year Andhra Pradesh PSC conducts the written examination as the part of recruitment of JL. The applicants will be in a confused state regarding the examination pattern and syllabus. You can clarify all your doubts by reading following passage and link. This will help you to score more marks in the exam. The selection process of APPSC Junior Lecturer (JL) will be through two steps like Written Examination and Interview.
APPSC Junior Lecturer Exam Pattern
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) conducts the written exam. There will be 150 questions and the total duration of the exam is 150 Minutes. There are two parts for the exam; Paper 1 and Paper 2. The questions are in Objective Type format. For each wrong answer will be 1/3rd marks will be deducted. The Paper 2 examination in the subject oriented (relevant to the Post Code applied) studied at PG Level One from the Subjects given in the JL Syllabus.
|Papers||Number of Questions & Duration||Maximum Marks|
Part A – Written Exam (Objective Type)
|Paper-1: General Studies & Mental Ability (Degree Standard)||150 Questions & 150 Minutes||150|
|Paper-2: Concerned Subject (One only) (P.G. Standard)||150 Questions & 150 Minutes||300|
Part B – Interview
APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus
The syllabus of the exam will be the major factor that decides the possibility of being qualified for the post. Here is the syllabus of APPSC JL Chemistry Syllabus! The Paper 1 section consists of question from General Science and Mental Ability And the Paper 2 section comprise of questions from the concerned subject only.
Paper 1: General Studies & Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology.
- The social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- The physical geography of the Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and it’s Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal Implications/problems.
Paper 2: Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
Entri provides you with study materials for all competitive exams in India. Best of luck for your upcoming examination!