Table of Contents
Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 has released the notification for the Panchayat Secretary Grade V posts. The Gramasachivalayam conducts examination for various posts in Rural and Urban areas. The preliminary examination is to be conducted on 1st September 2019. And, it is always expected to release the hall ticket ten days prior to the exam date.
Andhra Pradesh Gramasachivalayam conducts recruitment exams for:
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade V and VI)
- Ward Women and Weaker Sections Protection Secretary (Mahila Police)
- Welfare and Education Secretary (Rural)
- Ward Administrative Secretary exams
- Village Revenue Officer (VRO)
- Survey Assistant
- ANM/Ward Health Secretary
- Village Agriculture Secretary
- Village Horticulture Secretary
- Animal Husbandry Assistant
- Engineering Assistant (Grade II)
- Ward Amenities Secretary
- Village Sericulture Assistant
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary
- Ward Welfare & Development Secretary
- Village Fisheries Assistant
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II).
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket
A.P. Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket for Panchayat Secretary is available from 24th August 2019, issued by the Commission. The candidates who have submitted the completed application, in the prescribed format, can download their hall tickets from the official site.
How to download the Hall ticket?
- Visit the official website of A.P. Grama Sachivalayam.
- Check for the Hall ticket tab under “Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment – 2019″.
- Click on the tab “Know Your Hallticket Details”.
- You will be directed to a new window.
- Enter your One Time Profile Registration Id and Date of Birth.
- You can log in using Application Number or Aadhaar Number.
- Submit the same to find your hall ticket.
- Download the same for future references.
Details on the Hall ticket.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of the Examination
- Exam Centre Name
- Center Code
- Exam Timings
- Category to which the Candidate belongs
- Date of Birth
- Important Instructions
The Important Instructions to be followed by a candidate while appearing the exam are:
- No candidate will be allowed to the exam hall without the proper Hall Ticket/Admit Card.
- The exam timings and exam center will be mentioned in AP Grama Sachivalayam Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket.
- If the candidate finds any mistakes on Hall Ticket, then they must immediately contact the officials for the correction of the same.
- Mis-match in the signature and photograph mentioned in the AP Grama Sachivalayam Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket will lead to the candidature failure.
- Candidates must enter the exam hall at least 15 mins before the commencement of the exam.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall after the start of the exam.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the exam until the exam completes.
Exam Date and Syllabus
The written examination is to be held on 1st September 2019. There would be objective type questions that are to be answered in offline mode.
There will be two parts, each having 75 questions. And each question will be awarded one mark and the wrong answer will be having a penalty of 0.25 marks.
Paper A: General Studies and Mental Ability
- General mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- Comprehension – Telugu & English.
- General English.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Current affairs of regional, national and international importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and Information Technology.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
Paper B: History, Economy, Geography, Politics
- History & Culture of India with a specific focus on AP.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms ad center– state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economy and Planning in India with emphasis on Andhra- Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of the Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and it’s Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political and legal implications/problems.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Women empowerment and economic development through self-help grounds/community-based organizations with a focus on weaker sections.
Entri is the best platform for starting your preparations for all kinds of State PSCs’ and Central Government Exams. A large number of mock test papers, sectional and full-length, are available. Moreover, get various exam packages by freely downloading the Entri App.