Andra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) conducts hundreds of recruitment tests every year. APPSC Panchayat Secretary is a Grade 05 position. Candidates within the age group of 18 to 42 years with graduation in any stream are eligible for these posts. The panchayat secretary in Andra Pradesh’s government service will get the salary in the pay scale of Rs.15,030/ – Rs.46,060. The selected candidates will be paid Rs. 15,000/- per month as consolidated pay for a period of 02 years. Candidates will be given the scale of pay after satisfactory completion of 2 years probation period in the service. Here the candidates can find the Andra Pradesh PSC Panchayat Secretary question papers of the previous years for free download.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern
|SL No||Subject/Topic||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Part A- General Studies and Mental Ability||75||75||75 minutes|
|2||Part B- History, Geography, Politics, etc||75||75||75 minutes|
Interested candidates can download APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2019 Notification: Panchayat Secretary Andra Pradesh PSC
Panchayat Secretary Exam Syllabus
General Studies and Mental Ability
- General Mental ability and logical reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- Comprehension – Telugu & English.
- General English.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Current affairs of regional, national and international importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary
development in science and Technology and Information Technology.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- History & Culture of India with a specific focus on Andra Pradesh.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73 amendment and74th Amendment, public
policy reforms ad center-state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economy and Planning in India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of the Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and it’s Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural,
Political and legal implications/problems.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Women empowerment and economic development through self-help grounds /
community-based organizations with a focus on weaker sections.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Previous Year Question Papers
The APPSC Panchayat Secretary’s previous year question papers will help the candidates to understand the exam pattern well. These question papers will help you to boost your last-minute preparations for the panchayat secretary posts. Interested candidates can download the free pdf of the Andra Pradesh PSC Panchayat Secretary previous year question papers fro here.
- Panchayat Secretary Previous Year Question Paper-2014
- APPSC Panchayat Secretary Question Paper
- APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2017
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.