The Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test which is commonly called APSET is conducted every year for the recruitment and promotion of lecturers/assistant professors in universities and degree colleges. The APSET admit card 2021 by Andhra University will be made available on its official website after completion of the registration process as per the instruction given. The candidates who will be appearing for the APSET exam must check details regarding various aspects of the APSET Examination from the web portal.
The APSET would be conducted for recruitment as Assistant Professors / Lecturers in various University / Degree Colleges / Institutions of Higher Education in Andhra Pradesh state. The Hall Tickets of APSET will be uploaded on APSET Official website by Andhra University Officials. Candidates, who were applied for the APSET stream, are waiting for their Hall Tickets / Admit Cards.
- The candidates can download their admit cards only after successfully registering for the examination.
- The admit card is a must for the candidate to attend the examination as they are the source of identity of the candidate.
- The admit card is the gateway pass of the examination hall hence they must keep their hall ticket ready with them.
- The candidate must read and follow all the instructions which were given on admit card.
- Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test, AP SET admit card 2021 has been released on October 25, 2021.
- Candidates who have registered for the exam can download the admit cards from the official website.
- The APSET exam is scheduled to be held on Sunday, October 31, 2021.
- The admit card is a mandatory and important document for exam day.
- The candidates must remember to carry the admit card to the exam hall as in the event of not doing so, they will not be allowed to write the exam.
- Candidates would need their Email Id/Mobile Number and Password to download the admit card from their official website.
- The last day for the registration process for the exam was on September 13, 2021.
- The candidates will have to write papers like UGC NET.
- The first test will be from 9.30 am to 10.45 pm,
- the second test will be held from 11.15 pm to 12.30 pm.
- Test centers were set up in six major cities across the state.
- An Aadhaar card, PAN card and driving license should be brought along with one of the candidates.
APSET Exam Dates 2021
- The APSET notification was announced on 4th August 2021
- The commencement of submission of online applications was from 11th August 2021
- The last date for submission of online applications without late fee (Only Registration Fee) was declared to be on 13th September 2021
- The last date for submission of online applications with a late fee of Rs. 1,000+Registration Fee 21st September 2021.
- The last date for submission of online applications with a Late fee of Rs. 2,000+Registration Fee 28th September 2021
- The last date for submission of online applications with a Late fee of Rs. 5,000+Registration Fee (Examination centre at Visakhapatnam only) 08th October 2021
- The last date for downloading of Hall Ticket 22nd October 2021
- Date of Examination 31st October 2021.
APSET 2021-Rules Relaxation
- In the past years, the second examination was evaluated by qualifying marks in the first examination.
- At present, three papers are evaluated by the margins.
- Reserve candidates are 35 per cent and others have a score of 40 per cent.
Steps to Download APSET Admit Card
The Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test, APSET Hall Ticket has been released by the official website. Candidates who have applied for the APSET examination this year must download their admit cards. Listed below are steps to download the admit card for APSET 2021,
Step 1 – Visit the official website of the examination.
- Candidates must visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh SET.
- The AP State Eligibility Test web portal will be displayed in your device browser.
Step 2 – Click on Download Hall Ticket
- On the home page of APSET, search for the ‘Download hall ticket’ link
- Tap on the link
- It will redirect another web page on your device.
Step 3 – Enter your details
- The admit card is downloaded by the web application.
- The candidate must enter the registration number, mobile number and date of birth in the required fields.
- Tap on the ‘get hall ticket’ button.
Step 4 – Download Admit Card
- By clicking on the Get Hall Ticket button, the candidate’s admit card will be opened on your device and downloaded.
Step 5 – Take a Admit Card
- The candidate must take a print and preserve it for future needs.
- They must check all details in your APSET Exam hall ticket.
- The candidate should read the given instructions.
- They must remember to carry it to the exam hall on exam day.
I believe this article was helpful. For more information and insights on the APSET exam 2021, download the Entri app today. We will be glad to assist you through this journey of examination. Practice papers, workbooks. tutorials are all available. Do make use of all the contents given by us. The early bird catches the worm. Start your revisions today. Good luck.