Table of Contents
The APSET which is the abbreviated version for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test is conducted every year for the recruitment and promotion of lecturers/assistant professors in universities and degree colleges. This year, the APSET examination will be held on 31 October 2021.
The APSET exam is held every year to recruit Assistant Professions for many prestigious universities of India located in Andhra Pradesh. To qualify for the examination, the candidate needs to have an idea about the APSET vacancy. Thus, if you are an aspirant for APSET Exam 2021, this article will help understand the details about the cutoff to plan in a more result-oriented manner. In this way, the candidates can efficiently prepare for the examination.
APSET Exam 2021 – Overview
Insights on the Examination:
- The name of the examination is Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test.
- It is conducted once every year.
- It is a state-level examination.
- Conducted by Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam.
Mode of Application:
- Candidates must fill out the application form online.
- Commencement of online application form – 11 August 2021
- Last date for the submission of the application form – 13 September 2021
Mode of the Exam:
- The examination is conducted offline.
- The duration of the examination will be 180 minutes
- The question paper will be in both English and Telugu language.
- The examination aims to determine the eligibility of aspirants for the post of Assistant Professors or Lecturers in the colleges and universities of the state.
- Rs 1200 for General Category
- Rs 1000 for BC Community
- Rs 700 for SC/ ST/ PwD
APSET 2021 – Post Vacancy
Listed below is information regarding the per cent of reservations in a vacancy which is based on category. The content here is designed to help the candidates understand the various aspects of the examination. The actual numbers may vary.
- The official notification for APSET post vacancy is generally released by the State University.
- The Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET) will be conducted offline.
- Candidates who clear the exam will be given eligibility certificates.
- The eligibility certificate shall help the candidates to apply in colleges and universities as Assistant Professors in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The APSET Exam 2021 notification and total vacancy details will be released soon on the official website.
- The candidates are expected to follow up on the same accordingly.
APSET Vacancy 2021 : Category-Wise
- The candidates belonging to the general category is allotted 25 percent of the reservation
- The candidates belonging to the OBC (Other Backward Class) category is allotted 19 per cent of the reservation.
- The candidates belonging to the SC (Scheduled Caste) category is allotted 13 percent of the reservation
- The candidates belonging to the ST (Scheduled Tribe)category is allotted 7 percent of the reservation
I hope this article was helpful. Among all professions, teaching is considered sacred. Education plays a vital role in a persons life. It is a very beautiful experience. It is a golden opportunity for all the candidates who wish to pursue their careers in the teaching field. You shall teach the young buds of the nation, together making a better place to live in. If you are looking for a good start, our app has got it covered for you. Download our Entri app today. Look for all the contents and insights you will need to crack this exam. We will keep you updated with all the latest notifications and content. We will be glad to assist you throughout the journey of this examination. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Focus on the good and work hard. Good luck.