Bhabha Atomic Research Center has released BARC UDC/ Work Assistant Group C Admit Card 2021 on its official website on 04th February 2021. The recruitment is against Advt: 01/2019 – R-II for 74 vacancies. The online examination for the posts has been scheduled for 21st February 2021. The candidates who have applied for the post can download their BARC Work Assistant Admit Card from the direct link given in the article.
BARC Work Assistant Admit Card
- Organization: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
- Post Name: Work Assistant Group C (Advt: 01/2019 – R-II)
- Vacancies: 74 Vacancies
- Exam Date: 21st February 2021
- Admit Card Release Date: 04th February 2021
- Selection Process: Preliminary Test
How to Download the BARC Admit Card?
- Log on to the official site @barc.gov.in
- On the home page, check on the notification box.
- Click on the BARC Work Assistant Group C Admit Card 2021 link.
- Fill in the e-mail id, password of candidates to download admit card.
- BARC Work Assistant Group C Admit Card 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a required print-outs of the admit card.
Candidate can contact helpline numbers 8433527954, 8433527956, 080- 4908 7030, 080-4908 7018 for query regarding the examination center.
Documents to be carried along-with Admit Card
- Voter’s Card
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving License
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
BARC Work Assistant Exam Details
- The examination will be held at 06 Centres all over the country Bhopal, Kolkatta, New Delhi, Guwahati, Bangalore, Mumbai.
- Allocation of Examination centers has been done, taking into account the respective zone of the candidates. The full address of the examination center will be provided on the Admit card.
- Candidates shall submit the declaration form for COVID-19 for Level-1 examination on the day of examination at their respective centers. Downloaded Covid declaration form.
Exam duration will be one hour with a total of 50 questions from:
- Science- 20
- General Awareness- 10
3 marks will be given for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Candidates are required to 40% marks for qualifying for the exam (For reserved candidates the lowest cutoff will not be fixed below 30%). Candidates qualifying Preliminary test will be eligible for Advanced Test.
Prelims Exam with objective questions from
- General English
- General Knowledge
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude (Arithmetic)
This will be of qualifying exam/screening test to shortlist candidates for the Main exam. Mains Test English language and comprehension (Descriptive written test).