UPSC IFS 2021 Prelims will be held on October 10th as part of the UPSC Civil Services (Prelims) Exam 2021. The UPSC Indian Forest Service (IFS) examination is a national-level exam that is held to recruit qualified candidates for forestry services. The Civil Services Examination (Preliminary) Examination and the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination are the two stages of the Indian Forest Service examination (Written Test and Personality Test). Aspirants for the Indian Forest Service must pass both the Civil Services Examination (Preliminary) and the Indian Forest Service (Main) examinations. It is recommended that candidates keep certain points in mind when planning the study schedule chart in order to score higher numbers in the examination. Entri has exclusively brought out for you the Best Books for UPSC IFS Exam 2021.
It would be stating the obvious to mention the exam’s difficulty level and fierce competition. Candidates must understand how to choose the best books for this exam preparation from a plethora of options on the market. It will make it easier for them to find the best books. In this case, what could be a better aid to UPSC IFS 2021 preparation than the best exam books? This article on Best Books for UPSC IFS Exam 2021 will provide you with all of the information you need on UPSC IFS best books.
Best Books for UPSC IFS Exam 2021
Exam preparation cannot be completed in a month or two. The best books for UPSC IFS 2021 are considered the most helpful for test takers in carrying out the preparation plan successfully. According to the UPSC IFS 2021 syllabus, candidates must cover a variety of topics from various subjects in order to pass the examination. Although there are many common books available in the market for exam preparation, candidates may prefer specific books for these subjects to prepare better.
Best Books for UPSC IFS Prelims
- Physical Geography of India for X – XII Std NCERT (+ 2 level) – Ancient India, Medieval India, Modern India NCERT Book – Class XI NCERT:
- NCERT Biology Textbooks for Classes XI and XII (12th grade)
- NCERT Textbooks in Science (10th grade)
- Nitin Singhania’s Indian Art and Culture
- Bipin Chandra’s Modern India
- Spectrum Publication’s Modern India by Rajiv Ahir Publication Division: Gazetteer of India (Vol 2: History & Culture)
- Khullar’s India-A Comprehensive Geography School Atlas: Oxford or Orient Sanjiv Varma’s Blackswan National Journal – Kurukshetra National Journal – Yojana National Journal – Down to Earth Indian Economy
- Ramesh Singh’s Indian Economy
- The Hindu (Economy sections)
- Railway Budget, Annual Financial Statement (AFS)
- India’s Economic Times, Business Standard, and other publications IIPA Journal Year Book Economic Survey
- The Ministry of Social Welfare publishes the Social Welfare Magazine.
- Ram Ahuja’s Social Issue
- Subhash C. Kashyap’s Our Constitution
- According to the Indian Constitution, P.M. Bakshi
- Subhash C. Kashyap, Publication Division, Our Parliament
- D.D. Basu’s Indian Constitution
- M Laxmikanth’s Indian Politics
- CSIR Magazine by Science Reporter Ministry of Science and Technology Reports General Studies for All Competitive Examinations
Best Books for UPSC IFS Mains
- UPSC-IFS Main Examination Guide: A Comprehensive Study Guide for Papers I and II
- UPSC IFS (Paper I & II) Main Exam Study Material
- Botany – UPSC-IFS Exam
- Mathematics – UPSC – IFS Exam
- UPSC – IFS Examination: Zoology
- 2018 Edition UPSC-IFS Exam Botany (Papers I and II) Main Exam Guide (English, Paperback, RPH Editorial Board)
- 2018 Edition UPSC-IFS Exam Physics (Papers I and II) Main Exam Guide (English, Paperback, RPH Editorial Board)
- UPSC Civil Services Examination & Indian Forest Service Examination (Common Preliminary Exam: Paper-I) (English)
- UPSC-IFS Exam Physics Main Exam Guide (Including Paper I & II) (English)
- Previous Years Papers (Solved) for UPSC Civil Services Exam & Indian Forest Service Exam 2017 Edition (English, Paperback, RPH Editorial Board)
- UPSC Civil Services Examination & Indian Forest Service Examination (Comm. Preliminary. Exam) Paper-II
- Agriculture (Paper I & II) UPSC-IFoS Exam Main
How to Choose Best Books for UPSC IFS 2021?
Before choosing books for UPSC IFS 2021 preparation, candidates should keep a few things in mind. There are numerous factors that influence whether or not a book is the best. The following are some pointers to help candidates choose the best books for the exam.
- The first and most important step is to look at the book’s publication year. Books published prior to the year of the most recent examination should not be considered by candidates.
- Always cross-check the content of the books with the UPSC IFS syllabus that has been prescribed by the exam’s conducting body, the Union Public Service Commission.
- Comparing the contents of two or more books and then selecting the one that is closest to the syllabus is always a wise move. A book with a lot of information should be preferred.
- Candidates should prioritize quality over quantity.
- Choose books that are specific to a specific subject or section of the exam. Common books are very useful for Prelims, but specific books are preferred for answering subjective questions in Mains.
- Books and study materials provided by reputable coaching institutes are also extremely beneficial. Such books will aid in better and easier comprehension of the subject matter.
- Books containing UPSC IFS sample papers and previous years’ question papers should be preferred.
- If you want to study specific content and information, look for well-known authors and publishing houses. These authors and publishing houses are generally more credible.
If you want to get a job in one of the various Government organizations in India, you must first check the Best Site for Government Jobs Notifications 2021 for the most recent Government opportunities available throughout the country. Entri is here to help you every step of the way. Good luck with your exams!