Like most states in India, Andhra Pradesh also has fair competition exams to help young natives get great job opportunities in the public and private sector. In this article, we will discuss one such competition held in Andhra Pradesh called APTET. If you’re an APTET aspirant, don’t go anywhere. From best books for APTET to eligibility criteria, we cover it all here.
Get Free Mock Test For APPSC Exams Here
The Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test or APTET is basically a state eligibility test conducted by the Andhra Pradesh School Board of Education. Passing the exam is required if you want to be appointed as a teacher of elementary school or higher in state public schools. Being a very popular test, APTET is taken by a large number of candidates every year.
Best Books for APTET Exam 2022
For an exam like APTET, you will need the most authentic information on various topics. With so many APTET books on the market, choosing the best one can be quite confusing. However, to pass the exam, you definitely need the best APTET books for preparation. Let us help you. We have selected 15 of the best books to prepare for the APTET exams.
Grab The Latest AP TET 2022 Video Lessons, Register Now!
- AP TET 2020 Paper-I Previous Papers [ TELUGU MEDIUM ]
- AP TET 2020 Paper-II School Assistant Math and Science 5 Previous Papers and 5 Model Papers with Unit Wise [ TELUGU MEDIUM ]
- AP TET Paper-I (for Class I-V) Part-A (Latest 9 Previous Papers 2018) – Telugu
- AP – TET 2020 Paper – II A Mathematics and Science Top 13 Previous Papers [ TELUGU MEDIUM ]
- AP TET Paper-I ( for Class I-V) Volume-I [ TELUGU MEDIUM ]
- AP TET Paper-2 Mathematics and Science Top-21 Model Papers [ TELUGU MEDIUM ]
- AP TET Paper-II-A (for Classes VI-VIII) Part-B Mathematics & Science Content Methodology (Latest 6 Previous Papers 2018) – Telugu
- AP TET 2020 Paper-II School Assistant Social Studies 5 Previous Papers and 5 Model Papers with Unit Wise [ TELUGU MEDIUM ]
- AP DSC TET Cum TRT SGT ( 10+15 Marks ) MATHEMATICS Content and Methodology [ TELUGU MEDIUM ]
- AP – TET 2020 Paper – I Top 16 Previous Papers [ TELUGU MEDIUM ]
- AP TET Paper-I Volume-II ( Mathematics and Environmental Studies Content and Methodology ) [ TELUGU MEDIUM ]
- AP-TET Shishu Vikasam Adhyapana Shastram (Child Development & Pedagogy) for Paper-1 & Paper-2 – Telugu
- AP TET cum TRT DSC SGT EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY [ TELUGU MEDIUM ]
- AP TET SGT Paper-I (for Class I-V) Top 26 Model Papers – 2018 [ TELUGU MEDIUM ]
- AP TET Cum TRT 2019 Exam Papers [ TELUGU MEDIUM ]
Preparation Tips for APTET Exam 2022
These candidates who have appeared in the APTET exam, need to follow some preparation tips and tricks that can help them get a qualifying score in the APTET exam. Preparation tips are mentioned below for candidates.
- Schedule: The exam preparation schedule will be very useful for the candidates, because they will be able to manage all the activities at the same time as studying. They will divide their time to study as part of their daily schedule. They have to spend more time and focus on weak points and study other subjects.
- Prioritize good study materials: It is really important that all candidates always enjoy the right study material for better exam preparation. They have to study the latest and simplified school material. With sample exam questions and mock tests, candidates can help themselves.
Grab The Latest AP TET 2022 Study Materials, Register Now!
- To do with the previous year’s quiz: If candidates practice the previous year’s set of questions, they will be able to see how much time they usually spend on the exam and they will also receive questions, which are sometimes repeated over and over again. many years. It is essential that candidates practice with the previous year’s set of questions and pass the simulated test.
- Priority outline and exam sample: The first and foremost preparation strategy is the exam outline and format, which are prescribed by the competent authority for candidates. In the program, all subjects will have a sample test that shows the structure of the test. These are two must-haves for better preparation for the exam.
- Brief Notes: Candidates need to take short notes on the outline for further study and it will be very helpful for them. Thanks to these brief notes, you too can make the most of your study time. A few days before the exam, candidates should review their brief notes to memorize all the answers. They must continue to be reviewed regularly.
Entri is a learning platform built by well-known experts in the industry to help students analyze different types of entrance tests without having to worry about learning materials and crash courses. You can take our video analytics and video classes provided by experts to begin preparing for this banking exam and crack it easily.
Grab The Latest AP TET 2022 Study Notes, Register Now!
We hope you find this article really informative and helpful and also please do not hesitate to contact us for any doubts. You can also download our Entri App for free and start preparing for any competitive exams. This app provides a series of quizzes, Mock tests, PDFs, past question papers, and much more.
Discussion about this post