Table of Contents
Union Bank of India is one of the most well-known and esteemed nationalized banks in India. Being a public sector bank, the people functioning under the purview of Union Bank of India are Government employees. Such employees are known to relish various extra facilities like high basic salary and pension schemes that people in private sector banks are denied from. The entry-level at the Union Bank of India is known as Probationary Officer (PO). Certainly, it is one of the most sought-after posts, that one can apply for after passing through an entrance examination, called Union Bank Of India, Probationary Officers Exam Papers.
Union Bank of India PO 2022 Previous Question Papers to Review
Union Bank of India Previous Question Papers enable the applicants during the preparation. Also, it helps in understanding the exam question paper pattern and the manner the questions are presented. Referring to more previous year’s papers aids in scoring good marks. Also, assists in time management during the examination.
Union Bank of India PO 2022 Model Question Papers to Review
Candidates obtain the Union Bank Specialist Officer Previous Year Question Papers and answer keys from this article. Most of the candidates exploring the internet get the UBI SO Previous Papers with the answers. Because while in the practice time, some of the candidates get struggled to solve the answer. To evade that problem, we are providing the Union Bank of India SO Previous Papers with clear solutions. So, all the applicants of the UBI SO Recruitment must and should download the number of Union Bank of India SO Exam Previous Papers for the easy practice of the exam.
The candidates can organize the UBI SO Previous Papers from this web page free of cost. Most of the applicants waste their precious time obtaining the download links of the Union Bank of India SO Question Papers, but there is no use. For that reason, our team members have uploaded the entire required details for the preparation of the exam that has been uploaded on this article. So, candidates once refer to the whole article and get the number of Union Bank Probationary Officer Model Papers and Union Bank of India PO Exam Pattern within a couple of seconds from this page.
|UBI PO Model Question Papers
|Model Question Paper 1|
|Model Question Paper 2|
|Model Question Paper 3|
Union Bank of India PO 2022 Mock Tests to Preparation
The UBI SO online test series will enable you to achieve a competitive edge. UBI SO mock test series has been designed under the guidance of our experts after a thorough analysis of the previous year’s papers and the latest exam pattern. You are just required to register yourself on the website and you will be able to try the mock test right away.
|UBI PO Mock Tests||Link|
|Mock Test 1||Click Here to Attend|
|Mock Test 2||Click Here to Attend|
Union Bank of India PO 2022 Exam Pattern for Preparation
As the UBI PO syllabus is concerned for the practice of the examination, it is quite important to know all the details about the syllabus but the UBI PO Examination Pattern is also of significant concern and cannot be ignored. Here, candidates have been supplied with all the key details about the pattern of the UBI PO exam 2022.
Candidates preferably should know about the phases of an examination as how many phases the examination is initiated by the recruiter? The details of the phases of the examination have been mentioned below-
- UBI PO exam 2022 will be initiated in two phases.
- The very first phase of the UBI Examination will be of written examination.
- The written examination will be objective type.
- Candidates, who qualify for the written examination, will be invited to appear for the interview/group discussion.
- After both the phases of the UBI PO Exam 2022 are accomplished; candidates’ final results will be notified.
- Successful candidates then will be selected on deputation in various branches of the United Bank of India.
UBI PO 2022 Written exam
- The very first phase of the UBI PO Exam will be of written exam.
- The written exam will be objective type.
- Every question will contain multiple options (viz. 4 or 5 options).
- Candidates will have to select one correct option for the delivered questions.
- Questions in the UBI PO written exam will be from various subjects.
- The subjects will be Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, English language and Comprehension, General Awareness, and Current Affairs.
- The number of questions asked in the question paper will be 200.
- Every subject noted below will have 50 questions.
- One mark will be allocated to every question thus making the weightage of the question paper 200.
The Form of the Question Paper
Candidates can comprehend the pattern of the question paper through the tabular form as given below-
|Sl. No||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
|3.||English Language & Comprehension||50||50|
Condition of Negative Marking
- Candidates will have to be careful while solving or selecting the answer to the questions as there is a provision of negative marking in the question paper.
- Candidates’ 1/4th marks will be subtracted if candidates attempt a question with the wrong answer.
- There will be a 0.25 percent deduction from the weightage of the question as a penalty for the wrong answer.
Candidates, who successfully qualify for the written examination, will be summoned to occur in the interview/personality test or group discussion. After cracking the interview test, the candidate’s final result will be announced. Candidates, who qualify for both the phases of the written exam and interview/GD, are called to enter the United Bank of India (UBI) on a deputation basis.
There was all the detailed information about the UBI PO exam pattern 2022 and when the official notification is posted on the official website UBI, candidates will be informed about the updated detailed information about the UBI PO exam pattern. The candidates can also visit our ENTRI Learning Platform to know the latest updates regarding the Union Bank of India PO Exam 2022.