Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has invited applications for the post of Engineer/Executive Trainee posts. BHEL is looking forward to recruiting the most eligible and efficient candidates for the post. Before applying for the post, the candidates need to go through the eligibility criteria and the selection process associated with the recruitment. The number of candidates applying for the post every year is comparatively high. The candidates need to prepare well for the recruitment procedures initiated by the BHEL Authority.
The number of vacancies available for BHEL Engineer/Executive Trainee posts is 150. The vacancies will remain until October 4, 2022. The Engineer/Executive Trainee posts under BHEL appeared against the Advt. No. 01/2022. Those candidates who wish to apply for the post shall submit the application form online starting from September 13, 2022. The due date for the submission of the application form is on October 4, 2022. The exam dates are already out now. The candidates can expect tentatively the exams on October 31, 2022, and November 1 and November 2, 2022. The selection for the post of Engineer/Executive Trainee under BHEL is done through the C.B.T Exam and Interview. The candidates who wish to submit the application form shall visit the official website of BHEL @careers.bhel.in
BHEL Engineer Trainee Eligibility Criteria
India’s biggest engineering and manufacturing organization Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is providing a golden opportunity for aspirants across India to be a part of BHEL. The BHEL is rendering services and world-class products in several areas such as renewable energy, power generation and transmission, and aerospace. The eligibility criteria is the minimum qualification required to apply for the post of engineer and executive trainees under BHEL. The candidates can check the age limit, age relaxation, nationality, and the educational qualifications given below. Those candidates who are not eligible for the post shall be immediately rejected from further consideration. The candidates should fulfill the prescribed eligibility mentioned in the notification pdf. Download the notification pdf and read the eligibility criteria given before the submission of the application form.
As per the official notification published by BHEL upon the BHEL Engineer/Executive Trainee posts, the minimum age limit for the candidates to apply for the post is 18 years whereas the upper age limit is 29 years. The details regarding the upper age limit are given below for the candidates to refer to.
|Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|Executive Trainee in (Finance)||29 Years|
|Engineer Trainee in (Civil/Mechanical/IT/Electrical/Chemical/Metallurgy)||29 Years|
|Executive Trainee in (HR)||29 Years|
The notification for the BHEL Engineer/Executive Trainee recruitment 2022 also includes age relaxation for the candidates appearing for the exam. age relaxation is the relaxation that the government offers to those candidates belonging to reserved communities to appear for the exam. The age relaxation is applicable as per the government rule. Those candidates who claim the age relaxation shall submit the documents as proof to determine the category of the candidates.
|PWD- OBC (NCL)||13 Years|
|PWD- GEN||10 Years|
|Living in the state of Jammu & Kashmir between 1/1/1980 and 31/12/1989.||5 Years|
|PWD- SC/ST||15 Years|
|OBC (NCL)||3 Years|
|ESM||As per extant Govt. rules.|
Educational qualification is the most essential category that candidates should be taken into consideration. As per the notification for the recent BHEL recruitment 2022, the candidates need to have a minimum prescribed educational qualification to attend the exam and the interview following it. The candidates can check the educational qualification given below before applying for the post.
|Name of the Posts||Education Qualification|
|Engineer Trainee in (Civil/Mechanical/IT/Electrical/Chemical/Metallurgy)||· Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree
· Degree in Engineering /Technology or
· Five years integrated Master’s degree or
· The Dual Degree program in Engineering or
· Technology in the discipline of Civil or
· Technology in the discipline of Mechanical or
· Technology in the discipline of IT or
· Technology in the discipline of Electrical or
· Technology in the disciplines of Chemical or
· Technology in the discipline of Metallurgy Engineering
· A degree shall be obtained from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
|Executive Trainee in (Finance)||· Bachelor’s degree
· A degree shall be obtained from a recognized Indian University
· Should be a Qualified Chartered or
· Should be Cost and Works Accountants from recognized Institutions in India
|Executive Trainee in (HR)||· Full-time regular Bachelor’s degree
· A degree shall be obtained from a recognized Indian University
· The minimum aggregate that should be scored is 60% marks in all years
· Two years of full-time regular Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Human Resources or
· Two years of full-time regular Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations or
· Two years of full-time regular Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Social Work or
· MBA with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks the in all years/ semesters from a recognized University/ Institute
· Social Work or MBA-qualified candidates should have had a specialization in Labour Welfare/ Personnel Management / HRM in the final year.
`Indian citizens shall only be allowed to participate in the selection process. It is mandatory to be a citizen of India to participate in the BHEL recruitment process in 2022.
How to Apply for BHEL Engineer Trainee ?
The candidates can submit the application form by visiting the official website of BHEL. The candidates can use the below furnished easy steps to apply online for the 150 vacancies available under the BHEL recruitment 2022.
- Visit the official website of BHEL
- Now click on the Register button to register on the portal with an email ID and mobile number.
- Grab your unique ID and password and now you can proceed with the application.
- Login using the credentials on the portal of BHEL
- Check for the BHEL Engineer Trainee exam application form on the home screen.
- Fill out the form with all the necessary details and documents.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and the essential scanned copies of the documents
- Cross-check the details furnished before submission
- Remit the application fees and click on final submit.
- Download the application form in pdf format and save it for future use.
The candidates can now check the category-wise application fees that need to be remitted before completing the last stage of the online submission of the application form. The candidates should check the application fee structure as it may be varied for candidates under different categories. The application fee shall be remitted online using a debit or credit card or any other preferred payment method. The fee structure is given below for the candidates to refer to.
|UR/EWS/OBC||Rs 500 and Processing Fees Rs 300 +GST|
|SC/ST/PWD/EXAM||Processing Fees Rs 300 +GST. Application Fees- Nil|
Those candidates who are looking forward to any of the exam notifications or exam-related vital news can depend upon the Entri App to serve the purpose. The Entri brings to you the latest information in the educational field without any delay. Apart from being a carrier of knowledge, Entri App provides intensive training sessions to candidates belonging to the various strata of society. Make your learning a perfect process of evolution.