Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the Supervisor Trainee Posts. Interested candidates those who fulfills the eligibility can apply for the post from 05th April to 26th April 2021. And there will be an examination on 23rd May 2021 tentatively. A total of 40 vacancies are announced. Read on the article BHEL Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply for 40 Supervisor Trainee Posts for more details.
BHEL Recruitment 2021
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), India’s premier engineering and manufacturing enterprise provides World class products and services and caters to core sectors of the Indian economy. BHEL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic Bachelor in Commerce (B. Com) Graduates to contribute towards nation building at BHEL. Applications can be submitted from 05th to 26th April 2021 through official website @https://careers.bhel.in.
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Application Submission Start Date||05th April, 2021|
|End Date to Submit Application||26th April, 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date (Tentatively)||07th May, 2021|
|Exam Date (Tentatively)||23rd May, 2021|
BHEL Supervisor Trainee Eligibility
- The Upper Age Limit of the candidates is 27 years.
- The upper age limit is calculated as on 01 April 2021 that is the applicants Candidates born before 01.04.1994 are not eligible to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Full Time) from recognized Indian University/ Institute with Minimum 70% marks or Equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all years/ semesters (Minimum 60% marks for SC/ST candidates). Candidates should attain the above minimum education qualification.
- Candidates should be in a position to produce their Degree/Final year marks sheets latest by 30th June 2021 or at the time of Group Discussions, whichever is earlier. The degree must be from any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions.
BHEL Recruitment 2021: Vacancy List
BHEL 2021 Salary
Candidates who selected to the BHEL as Supervisor Trainees, they will undergo training for one year. During training period, the basic pay of Rs32,000/- in the scale of pay of Rs32,000- 1,00,000/- will be paid. Then after successful completion of training period, they will be promoted as Supervisors in the scale of pay of Rs.33,500-1,20,000/- with a basic pay of Rs.33,500/-.
BHEL 2021 Trainee Selection Process
As the part of BHEL 2021 Recruitment, the applicants will be selected through two stages like:
- Computer Based Examination
- Group Discussions
- The eligible applicants will be called for Computer Based Examination. Based on the Exam Mark, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussions. All the candidates obtaining same cut-off marks in respective groups shall also be called for Group Discussions.
- Group Discussion will be on topics related to Current Financial Matters and/ on topics related to qualifying subject matter. All candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussions Stage must necessarily attend and complete this stage of selection process, in order to be further considered for being placed on the merit list. Group Discussions shall be considered as only qualifying stage.
- The final merit list shall be prepared only on the basis of Examination Score. That is candidates qualified in Group Discussions shall be placed on the merit list in the order of their Examination Scores.
|Category||Application Fee||Processing Fee|
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2021?
- The applications should be submitted via Online Mode @https://careers.bhel.in.
- Applicant must read the instructions for application submission.
- Visit the official website by clicking on the above link.
- Enter details Personal Details, Qualifications, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, re-check everything.
- Pay the application fee, if required.
- Submit and keep the application form for future reference.
Subscribe to Entri and study for upcoming exams in India. Learn with Entri app and start you exam preparations for upcoming exams in UPSC, State PSC, SSC, RRB, Railway, Other Government exams, Banking, etc. Entri wishes good luck to all job seekers.