Bihar 31st Judicial Services Prelims Admit Card 2020 is now available in the BPSC official website. In March 2020, the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invited applications from Law graduates below 35 years towards the CIvil judge position across the Bihar State. The Bihar Judicial Services 2020 recruitment was to select 220 eligible jurists towards the state services through common written test. The BPSC Judicial services selection has two stages of written test followed by the personal interview. The commission is now all set to conduct the preliminary stage written test on December 06, 2020, and the admit cards are now available for download in the official website for all eligible applicants.
Bihar Judicial Services Prelims Admit Card 2020
Judicial Services Exam by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is to select eligible Jurists towards the Civil Judge position across the state. This year BPSC is aiming to hire 220 law graduates through this three-stage recruitment process. The Bihar 31st Judicial services preliminary exam is scheduled for December 06 (Sunday), 2020 across Bihar in two shifts. The test is scheduled across two shifts – the Morning Shift (11.30 am to 1.00 pm) for General Studies paper and Evening Shift (2.00 pm to 4.00 pm) for Law Paper. Applicants can now download the admit card for the same from Bihar PSC official website following the below-given steps.
- To download your Bihar Judicial Services 2020 Prelims admit card, visit the BPSC official website, Click here.
- On the home page, using your login credentials (username and password: available in your email) login to the application portal.
- On the newly opened tab, CLick on the Admit Card.
- Against the Judicial Services 2020 (04/ 2020), you can find the Admit Card download link. Click on the download button.
- Download the Judicial Services Prelims Exam Admit Card in pdf format for your future use.
- If you face any sort of issues while downloading the admit card, please contact the BPSC using the following contact numbers: 0612- 2215795, Mobile Number: +91-9297739013.
Along with the admit card, candidates should carry the following items while appearing for the Judicila Services Prelims Exam on December 06, 2020.
- One Original Identity proof such as Adhar Card, Voter ID Card, Pan card etc
- Blue or Black Ball Point Pen.
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Other Necessary items such as a water bottle
Bihar Judicial Service Exam Pattern 2020
The Bihar 31st Judicial SErvices recruitment has three stages of screening, includes:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Personal Interview
The exam pattern for the written tests are:
- BPSC Judicial Service Prelims Exam Pattern
|Paper 1||General Studies||100 marks|
|Paper 2||Law||150 marks|
The minimum qualifying marks for BPSC Judicial Services Prelims Exam is:
General /Un-Reserved Category: 45%
SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD: 40%
- Female candidates, PwD candidates and Reserved category candidates need to obtain 5% fewer marks in comparison to General and Unreserved category candidates.
- BPSC Judicial Service Mains Exam Pattern
|General Knowledge including current affairs||150|
|General Science (Elementary level)||100|
|Law of Evidence and Procedure||150|
- General Hindi and General English papers are qualifying in nature. The marks of these two papers will not be counted for the final merit list. Candidates need to score a minimum of 30 marks in these two qualifying papers.
- BPSC will not evaluate the other three papers if any candidates fail to score the minimum marks in the qualifying papers.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.