Bihar Public Service Commission(BPSC) has released the notification for various posts under the State Government. BPSC conducts competitive exams and interviews for selecting candidates for the services of State Government. This article deals with recent Bihar PSC Notification 2019 released.
65th Bihar PSC Notification 2019
The recent notifications released by the BPSC are as follows:
65th Combined Competitive Examination – Preliminary Exam Date
The admit card for 65th Combined Pre-Exam has been released. Those candidates, who have successfully submitted their application can download the admit card from the official site.
Females and OBC- 40 years.
Graduate or equivalent from any recognized University or Institution.
Around 434 vacancies have been notified to the posts like:
- General Administration Department of Bihar Civil Services (Subdivision Officer) / Preferential Sub Committee
- Police Vice-Chancellor, Home Department
- District Sustainer Home Department
- Aber Register/Joint Aber Register, Bihar Registrar Service, Prohibition Product, and Registrar Department
- Election commissioner election office
- Notification Officer/District Newcastle Officer (Gazetted) Labor Department
- District Minority Welfare Officer Minority Welfare Department
- Bihar Education Service (Administration Sub-Cadre) Education Division
- Assistant Director Co-District Public Relations Officer and Public Relations Department
- Rural development officer rural development
- Municipal Executive Officer Municipal Development & Housing Department
- Fulfilling Inspector Department of Food and Consumer Protection
- Block Panchayati Raj Officer Panchayati Raj Department
- Labor Enforcement Officer (Unregistered), Department of Labor Resources
- Block Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribe Collectorate Officer Anisu and Anu Tribal District Department
The pay scale comes under Level 7,9 and,11.
Salary-9,300 – 34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-, 4800/-, 4200/- accordingly.
The online registration started on 10th July 2019 to 24th July 2019. The last date of the online application was on 06th August 2019.
15th October 2019.
The BPSC selection procedure consists of :
- Mains Exam
Bihar PSC Notification 2019: Assistant Conservator of Forest
BPSC has released the notification for the selection of candidates for the post of Assistant Conservator of Forests in Environment, Forest & Climate Change Dept., Govt. of Bihar.
Date of Registration: 18/09/2019-26/09/2019.
Last date of online application: 04/10/2019.
To check the notice, click here.
Salary Scale– Level 09.
Age limit– Minimum 21years old and maximum limit for males(general)- 37years.
Females and OBC-40 years. SC/ST- 42years.
Educational Qualification- A graduate degree in Botany/ Zoology/ Mathematics/ Physics/ forestry or Degree in Agriculture or Engineering Degree.
Assistant Engineer (Civil and Mechanical) in Minor Water Resources Department
This level 09 job is for candidates with Engineering Diploma/B.E./B.Tech. Altogether there are 28 vacancies reported.
Date of online registration 16.09.2019 to 26.09.2019.
Last date for receiving the hard copy with all related documents through speed post 21.10.2019.
Minimum 21 years.
The maximum limit for males(general)- 37years, females and OBC-40 years, SC/ST- 42years.
Application Fee: For general category Rs.750/- and for all other categories Rs.200/-.
The exam consists of six sections, of which, four are compulsory and two optional. The English and Hindi papers are compulsory and of qualifying type. The general studies and general engineering studies are the other compulsory papers. And, there will be optional papers for both Civil or Mechanical Engineering. All are objective type exams with a maximum of 100 marks.
Check the Official notification for Assistant Engineer mechanical and Civil:
Entri is the best platform for starting your preparations for the various posts of BPSC exams. The competitive exams are very much hard to crack nowadays. Along with that, the number of applicants is increasing each year. So, prior to preparation, a strategy is to be made. Entri comes up with various courses. You can avail notes on the general awareness topics, current affairs, other specified topics. And can practice mock tests of these topics after your preparation. Wishing all the very best!