Every year Bihar Public Service Commission recruits thousands towards the government service. Job security, stress-free career journey, and handsome pay attract lakhs of applicants for the Bihar PSC recruitment drives. Among them, the state civil service or the combined civil examination is the favourite of the graduates across the state. Through this single recruitment, the commission selects candidates to at least 20 departments across the state services. Being gazetted rank positions in state services these positions do have great pay along with various allowances. Since the Bihar Public Service Commission has already implemented the 07th Pay Commission report for the government employees in the state the initial in hand salary will be around Rs.35, 000. Here we are bringing the updated details of the BPSC 67th CCE salary scale details and allowances for various posts.
BPSC 67th CCE Salary
The BPSC 67th CCE pay scale is 9300–34800 with grade pay of Rs.4200. With various allowances like House Rent Allowance, Dearness Allowance, etc the initial salary comes to around Rs 35,000/-. The pay scale for the posts under the CCE recruitment has both Level 09 and Level 07 positions.
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||9||5400|
|Bihar Education Service||9||5400|
|Assistant Commissioner of State-Taxes||9||5400|
|Planning Officer / District Planning Officer (Gazetted)||9||5400|
|Food and Supply Inspector||7||4600|
|Labour enforcement officer (Non-gazetted)||7||4600|
|Block Panchayat Raj Officer (Bihar Panchayat Service)||7||4600|
The salary structure of any Bihar state department’s Officer should have the following divisions:
- Basic Pay
- Provident Fund (PF)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA): 20% of Basic Pay for positions based in the state capital (Patna), and 15% for the remaining district and block-level postings
- Performance linked Incentive: Maximum of 15% depending upon the performance as measured by the Appraisal System. This should be calculated annually
- Organisational Allowances based on the Department in which you are appointing such as:
- Medical Allowances (To meet employee’s (including family) regular medical expenses)
- Conveyance Allowances (To facilitate conveyance at the station where the employee is Positioned)
- Child Education (To cover the cost of tuition fees of employee‟s children Allowance)
- Communication (Mobile phone and other communication costs – to Allowance facilitate smoother communication across all levels)
Bihar PSC CCE Posts: Salary Structure
The initial basic pay of the Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM), is Rs. 53,100 after the 7th CPC. Sub Divisional Magistrate is a Class-II Gazetted rank in the Bihar Public Service Commission. They are recruited through the BPSC Combined Civil Service Examinations. The Sub Divisional Magistrate officers get the Dearness Allowances, House Rent Allowances, City Transport Allowance, and Medical Aid. The gross salary will be between Rs. 61,472 and Rs. 71,968.
For Anchal Padadhikari the initial payment will be in between Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200. The Gross Salary along with all other allowances (DA, HRA. Medical Aid, etc) will be Rs 43,372 – Rs. 47,812/.
For Sub Inspector, Range Officer (Forest Department), Excise Inspector and Block Minority welfare officer – The Gross Salary along with all other allowances (DA, HRA. Medical Aid, etc) will be Rs 43,372 – Rs. 47,812/.
- For ASI, Sub Inspector, and Inspector rank officers in the Police Service would get a minimum salary of Rs 42,456/-, Rs 49,772/-, and Rs 61,382/- per month.
- The Assistant Superintendent- Jail will get a gross salary of Rs 35,472 – 39,876/- per month.
- For the Deputy Superintendent of Police in Bihar State, Police Service would draw a gross salary of around Rs 61,472 – Rs. 71,968/.
- For Police Constable in Bihar State Police Services, the gross salary will be around Rs. 26,506/.
- With the Dearness Allowances, HRA, TA, and Medical Aids, in hand salary for the post of Assistant Engineer would be Rs 64,258 per month.
- The Gross salary for the post-Assistant Operators in Bihar Electricity Department is around Rs 36,000/- per month.
Bihar PSC 67th CCE Salary Structure: Dearness Allowance
Following the footsteps of the Central government, in October 2019, the Bihar State government revised the Dearness allowances rate to 17% with effect from October 2019. Recently the Union Labour Office has declared the AICPI (All India Consumer Price Index) data which hints that the Centre would announce at least a 4 per cent hike in the DA. If the centre hikes the DA, then the state government rates will also change accordingly. In 2020, the Centre had decided to freeze DA till June 2021 due to pandemic, based on the recent buzz centre will revise the DA but the salary hike will take place only after June 2021. The 4 per cent DA hike for July to December 2020 and the expected 4 per cent DA hike for January 2020 to June 2020 will not be added to the monthly salary of the employees. But once the Centre announces DA hike and adds it to the government employees’ salary, there will be a huge jump in their salary.
- Dearness Allowance (DA): is a calculation on inflation and allowance paid to government employees, public sector employees (PSE) and pensioners in India.
Bihar PSC 67th CCE Posts
Through the 67th Bihar PSC’s Combined Civil Examination (CCE), the commission will hire candidates to the following departments/ posts.
- Bihar Administrative Services
- Bihar Police Services
- Deputy Police Superintendent
- Bihar Financial Services
- Bihar Home Guard Services
- Assistant Planning Officer
- Assistant Project Officer/ Assistant Director
- Bihar Probation Services (Probation Officer)
- Rural Development Officer
- Bihar Education Services
- District Minority Welfare Officer
- Planning Officer/ District Planning Officer
- Bihar Registration Services
- Bihar Jail Services
- Municipal Executive Officer
- Bihar Labor Services
- Assistant Director- Social Security
- Sugarcane Officer
- Asst Director- Child Protection
- Bihar Election Services
- District Audit Officer
- Assistant Registrar
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming Bihar PSC recruitment tests. Start your Bihar PSC preparation’s today itself with Entr’s free mock tests. Entri will help you with practice questions, mock tests, video classes, study materials, etc. Attempt free mock tests, and analyze yourselves to improve the success rate.
|BPSC Exam Information Links|
|BPSC Notification||BPSC Mock Test|
|BPSC Syllabus||BPSC Video Course|
|BPSC Exam date||BPSC Study Materials|
|BPSC Application Form||BPSC Interview Questions|
|BPSC Vacancy||BPSC Job Profile|
|BPSC Admit Card||BPSC Answer key|
|BPSC Study Plan||BPSC Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|BPSC Previous Question papers||BPSC Result|
|BPSC Best books||BPSC Cutoff|
|BPSC Eligibility Criteria||BPSC Exam Analysis|
|BPSC Selection Process|