Bihar Road Safety Department has released a notification PDF for various recruitment. The recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 05 Executive Officer, Road safety Civil Engineer, Road Safety Vehicle Engineer, Accounts Officer, and Data Analyst/Programmer posts. Candidates that meet the requirements may apply for the positions up to 7 December 2022 till 06:00 PM. The vacancies are available in Bihar District. Candidates looking for the vacancies in the Bihar Road Safety Department are requested to submit their applications online before the deadline. Check below to apply for Bihar Road Safety Recruitment 2022.
Bihar Road Safety Department Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Post Name||Bihar Road Safety Department Recruitment 2022|
|Notification Date||26 /11/2022|
|Post Type||Job Vacancy|
|Vacancy Post Name||Various post (Road Safety Department)|
|Department Name||Bihar Road Safety Department|
|Notification Release Date||26/11/2022|
Bihar Road Safety Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
Bihar Road Safety Department has released an official notification inviting online applications from interested and eligible candidates for Executive Officer, Road safety Civil Engineer, Road Safety Vehicle Engineer, Accounts Officer, and Data Analyst/Programmer posts. The notification has released in PDF format. See below for Bihar Road Safety Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
Bihar Road Safety Recruitment Notification PDF 2022
Bihar Road Safety Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
The application process for Bihar Road Safety Vacancy 2022 will commence on 26 November 2022. The window will remains till 07 December 2022. The admit card for the examination will be released 10 to 15 days before test. The official date for the exam will notify later. Candidates can check important dates related to Bihar Road Safety Recruitment 2022.
Bihar Road Safety Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
|MP Patwari Notification 2022||26 November 2022|
|Online Application Starts||26 November 2022|
|Registration Ends||07 December 2022|
|Last date to submit application fee||07 December 2022|
|Last date to made correction||Update soon|
|MP Patwari Exam Date 2022-23||Update soon|
How to Apply For Bihar Road Safety Recruitment 2022 – Steps to Apply
Read the notification provided above carefully and make sure that you are eligible to apply for the post. Follow the below steps to apply.
- Visit official website @https://state.bihar.gov.in/
- Click on Apply Online Tab
- Press Bihar Road Safety Department Recruitment 2022 Link
- Download the Notification cum application PDF
- After that you have to fill all the information asked in this form correctly.
- Attach self attested copies of necessary documents
- Sentthe application form along with the documents through post/speed post
Note: Applications sent after the due date will not be accepted, so you should reach your application department before 6 pm on December 7, 2022.
Postal Address – Principal Secretary/Secretary, Transport Department-cum-Member Secretary, Bihar Road Safety Council, Patna.
Bihar Road Safety Recruitment 2022 – Required Documents
Send following documents along with the application form
- Aadhaar card
- Pan card,
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Address proof,
- Caste certificate (If any)
- Income Certificate
- Self- attested photocopies of all educational certificates,
- Experience certificate (If any)
- Passport size photograph etc.
Bihar Road Safety Recruitment 2022 Apply Online, Application Form
Eligible candidates can click on the button below to apply online or visit the official website @https://state.bihar.gov.in/
|Click here to apply online for Bihar Road Safety Recruitment 2022|
Bihar Road Safety Vacancy 2022
|Road safety Civil Engineer||01|
|Road Safety Vehicle Engineer||01|
|Total number of Post||05|
Bihar Road Safety Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Executive Officer – Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any engineering discipline with full-time regular MBA / PGDM from a recognized institute or university.
- Road safety Civil Engineer- Applicants must have full time regular engineering degree in civil / construction subject to apply for this post.
- Road Safety Vehicle Engineer – Aspirants must have full time regular engineering degree in mechanical/automobile discipline to apply for these posts.
- Accounts Officer- Candidates should have Chartered Accountant Degree/ICWA for this post.
- Data Analyst/Programmer- Candidate must have completed full time regular BE or B.Tech (Information Technology/ Computer Science)/ MCA/ MBC (Systems/ Information Technology) from a recognized Institute or University.
- For Executive Officer:- 55 years.
- For Road safety Civil Engineer:- 55 years.
- For Road Safety Vehicle Engineer:- 55 years.
- For Accounts Officer:- 45 years.
- For Data Analyst/Programmer:- 45 years.
Discussion about this post