Table of Contents
BIS Assistant Section Officer Syllabus 2022 and Exam Pattern: The BIS ASO 2022 exam for Assistant Section Officer Positions will be held on October 30, 2022. All candidates who plan to take the exam must make themselves familiar with the BIS ASO syllabus and exam pattern 2022. Applicants for Assistant Section Officer Positions will be chosen through a two-stage recruiting procedure that includes an online exam and a skill test. Candidates must be familiar with the most recent and comprehensive BIS ASO Syllabus & Exam Pattern, which has been covered in the article below for your reference, to do well in the first stage, which is an online exam. The selection procedure of the BIS ASO Recruitment 2022 is given below.
- Online Examination: Details of the BIS ASO Recruitment 2022 online exam are discussed in the paragraph below. Read to find out more about BIS ASO Recruitment 2022 online exam pattern and syllabus.
- Computer Proficiency Test: The computer proficiency test is a qualifying course on level 6 of the National Skill Qualification Framework.
- Typing Test: The typing test will last 10 minutes total and will be qualifying in nature. A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi is required.
BIS ASO Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
Applicants for the BIS ASO Exam will need to answer 150 Multiple Choice Questions in the online exam with sectional timing. English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence & Reasoning, and General Awareness will comprise the four sections. Aspirants should be aware that the examination will include negative markings. Each question is worth one point. 120 minutes are allotted for the online exam. To be considered for the next level of selection, candidates must receive at least 50% of the total marks. Applicants can view the whole exam pattern for the BIS ASO Examination in the table below.
|No.||Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Time allotted|
|3||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||35|
BIS ASO Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
The subject-wise BIS ASO Syllabus 2022 is listed here for your convenience in preparation for the upcoming BIS ASO online exam 2022 for Assistant Section Officer Vacancies.
|1||English Language||1. Reading Comprehension
3. Sentence Improvement
4. Vocabulary based questions
5. Paragraph Conclusion
6. Jumbled Paragraph
7. Paragraph /Sentences Restatement
8. Cloze Test
9. Sentence Errors
10. Paragraph Based Questions
|3||General Intelligence & Reasoning||
BIS ASO Recruitment 2022 Syllabus PDF
BIS ASO Recruitment 2022 Syllabus PDF is given below for candidates who wish to take a printout or save it on their device for easy access.
All important details regarding BIS ASO Recruitment 2022 are discussed in the article here. Start your preparations today!
BIS ASO Recruitment 2022 FAQs
- What are the subjects covered in the BIS ASO Syllabus?
English Language, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Intelligence & Reasoning are the four subjects.
- What are the passing marks for the BIS ASO Online Exam?
To be considered for the next level of selection, candidates must receive at least 50% of the total marks.
- Is there a negative marking system in the BIS ASO Exam 2022?
Yes, the BIS ASO Exam 2022 has a negative marking.