Table of Contents
RRC Recruitment 2022: Apply for Level 1 and 2 Vacancies for recruitment against scouts and guides quotas for the year 2022-2023. Applications are invited by southern railways from eligible and interested Indian citizens.
RRC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
The vacancy details for RRC Recruitment 2022 for Level 1 and 2 vacancies for recruitment against scouts and guides quotas are given below.
|Number of posts
|12 ( 2 vacancies in each division namely, Tiruchchirappalli, Chennai, Madurai, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Salem)
RRC Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Application Form for RRC Recruitment 2022 for Level 1 and 2 vacancies for recruitment against scouts and guides quotas can be downloaded by clicking on the link provided below. The candidates have to make sure that all columns in the application form are filled in to prevent their rejection. Just like incomplete applications, applications that are not in the prescribed format or that are illegible will also be summarily rejected. Underaged candidates and over-aged ones will be rejected. Application forms received after the prescribed date and time will also be rejected.
RRC Recruitment 2022 Application Date
The important events and dates for RRC Recruitment 2022 for Level 1 and 2 vacancies for recruitment against scouts and guides quotas are as listed below.
|Notification release and application process commencement
|8th October 2022
|End of the application process
|8th November 2022, 17:00 hrs
|End of the application process of candidates from Meghalaya, Assam, Tripura, Nagaland, J&K, Sikkim, Lahaul-Spiti districts, Pangi subdivision of Chamba district (Himachal Pradesh), Andaman & Nicobar island and Lakshadweep islands. The same date is applicable for aspirants sending applications from abroad.
|23rd November 2022, 17:00 hrs
|Written exam date
|Yet to be notified
|Medical examination date
|Yet to be notified
|Document verification date
|Yet to be notified
|Yet to be notified
Steps to Apply for RRC Recruitment 2022
Follow the steps given below to send the application for RRC Recruitment 2022 for Level 1 and 2 vacancies for recruitment against scouts and guides quotas.
- Read the notification and ensure eligibility before starting the application process
- Fill out the application form completely
- Enclose the required documents with it
- Make sure the application is signed. The sign should not be in full capitals
- The application must have a clear thumb impression and signature to ensure acceptance
- Make sure that the application form as well as all the enclosed documents are legible
- Send them to the address“ Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway. 3rd floor, No 5, Dr PV Cherian Crescent Road, Egmore, Chennai 60008”
- The cover of the application should be superscribed as “Application for the Recruitment against Scouts and Guides Quota – Level 2” or as “Application for Recruitment Against Scouts and Guides Quota – Level 1”. This should be done in accordance with the candidate’s choice.
- Sending applications via courier is not advised. But the agencies can drop the application letters in the box kept in office premises. Candidates can directly drop the application letters in the boxes kept in Chennai RRC at the mentioned address
- The exam fee and application must be submitted separately if the candidate is applying under different quota i.e. ‘scouts and guides level 2 posts’ and ‘scouts and guides level 1 posts’
Application without Indian Postal Orders/ Demand Draft of notified amount will be rejected. The fee should be paid as DD/ IPO drawn in favour of the chairman/ RRC/ Chennai payable at Chennai. DD/ IPOs issued before notification release or after the last date of acceptance shall not be considered valid. Paying the fee in the form of cash, cheque, central recruitment fee stamps and money orders will be rejected. The exam fee is not refundable or transferable in any case.
|Category of the candidate
|The fee to be paid
|Any candidate except the ones mentioned in fee exempted list
|INR 500/- (INR 400/-will be refunded after the candidates appearance in the examination)
|Candidates of SC/ ST/ PWDs/ ex-servicemen/ Transgender/ female/ economically backward class/ minority etc.
|INR 250/- (INR 250/- will be refunded after the candidates appearance in the examination)
- Both refunds will be made after the deduction of bank charges.
- Minorities mean Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Sikhs and Parsis.
- Economically weak class is applicable only to candidates whose families have an annual income below 50000/-
Documents to Submit
The following documents should be enclosed along with the completed application form. Originals of all these documents should be produced during document verification. Otherwise, the candidature will be terminated.
- Community certificates (if there are applicable relations and exemptions)
- Photos not older than one month should be pasted. Should be in uniform if you are applying for scouts and guides quota
- Self-attested Photostat copies of certificates required to prove age, community, educational qualifications and scouting qualifications
- Fee payment DD/ IPO as mentioned in the previous paragraph
- No objection certificate and bonafide certificate (with the length of service) from the previous employer
- Divorced women should produce a court decree providing that she is judicially separated and an affidavit that she has not remarried
- Widows should enclose their husband’s death certificate and an affidavit that she has not remarried
- Discharge certificate if you are an ex-serviceman.
- PWD candidates should have a disability certificate issued by the medical board of the appropriate government.
- Proof of being from a minority community or being economically backward.
The candidates are requested to follow the following guidelines during the recruitment process.
- Do not furnish false information in the application letter
- Do not forge documents or tamper with documents to achieve prescribed eligibility or allowances and relaxations
- Do not try to bring political influence to ensure your selection
- Do not impersonate a person or procure another person to impersonate you
- Do not misbehave with authorities at any points of the recruitment process
- The inability to enclose all necessary documents will also lead to the rejection of the candidature
- Application forms can be filled in English, Urdu, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi or Telugu
- Candidates are advised to check their application status in rrcmas.in
RRC Recruitment 2022 Exam Centers
The applicants have to attend the written examination, document verification, medical examination, interview, personality test etc. on the date, time and venue that is allotted by authorities in the admit card. No requests to change the exam centre or date shall be entertained.
All essential details required to understand the application procedure for RRC Recruitment 2022 for Level 1 and 2 vacancies for recruitment against scouts and guides quotas are discussed in the article here. Grab this golden opportunity to be a railway employee without any delay!