Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the notification for Assistant Audit Officer (Bihar Audit Services) in Audit Directorate under Finance Dept., Govt. of Bihar. There is a total of 138 vacancies for the AAO posts. Interested candidates check their eligibility criteria for the BPSC AAO Recruitment 2021. The online application submission commences from 17th April 2021 and should apply before the last date 15th May 2021.
Get the latest news updates regarding various Government Examinations 2021.
BPSC Assistant Audit officer Recruitment 2021: Important Dates and Details
|Organization||Bihar Public Service|
|Post Name||Assistant Audit Officer (Bihar Audit Services) in Audit Directorate under Finance Dept|
|Notification date||08 April 2021|
|Online Application Submission starts on||17 April 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||15 May 2021|
|Mode of Selection||Prelims, Mains, and Interview/ Document Verification|
|Exam Date||Will be releasing shortly|
Practice the latest mock tests to ace your preparations.
BPSC AAO Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (As of 01 August 2020)
The minimum age limit is 21 years for all categories and a maximum of:
- UR (Men)-37 years
- BC/ OBC (Men)/ UR(Woman): 40 years
- SC/ ST (Men & Woman): 42 years
Graduate with any one of subjects including Commerce, Economics, Statistics or Mathematics from any recognized University. MBA (Finance), CA, ICWA, and CS certificate.
BPSC AAO Recruitment: Salary & Vacancy
Pay Scale: Level 7
|Economically Weaker Section||14|
Selection Procedure for Assistant Audit Officer
The selection for AAO will have three phases:
- Prelims Exam
- Written Main Exam
- Interview/ Document Verification
Notice Regarding the AAO Recruitment
BPSC AAO Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
For applying for the AAO post candidate should have a valid mobile number and E-mail ID.
- Visit the official website of Bihar PSC @www.onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Online Registration’ tab and then Apply Online.
- On the Registration page, candidates enter their personal details and Submit them.
- Then will receive a User name and Password on the e-mail Id.
- Then, log in with the username and password and make the payment and fill in the Application Form.
- After submission of the online application form, candidates can download the online application form.
- Save the application form, Username, password, and Registration number.
- Helpline No.- 9297739013 (Only for Query related to Online Application)
Check the Detailed Instructions for Applying Online
Download Entri App and start practicing the latest mock tests to ace your preparations for the Bihar PSC AAO Preliminary Exams 2021.
Discussion about this post