Table of Contents
Manipur Transport Department has released a new recruitment notification Manipur Transport Department Recruitment 2021. The various posts for which the notification is released are Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Chowkidar, Checker, LDC (Office Assistant cum Computer Operator), Driver, Peon. The total number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts in the transport department of Manipur are 118 posts. The vacancies are filled on a temporary basis via sponsorship of the concerned employment exchanges in the state of Manipur. Manipur is a north eastern state in India, the capital of this state is Imphal. The Indian state of Manipur has Nagaland to its north, Mizoram to the south and Assam to its west. Manipur also borders regions of Myanmar i.e. Chin state to the south and sagaing to the east. All the candidates who are eligible and have interest to join the Manipur transport department can apply for these posts 19 April 2021 to 22 May 2021.
- Starting Date of Application – 19 April 2021
- Last Date of Application – 22 May 2021
- Requisition from employment exchange – from 16th April 2021
- Last date for requisition from employment exchange – 20th May 2021
Manipur Transport Department Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
- Sub- Inspector (Enforcement) – 04 Posts
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Taxes) – 11 Posts
- Assistant Sub- Inspector (Enforcement) – 08 Posts
- LDC ( Office Assistant cum Computer Operator) – 21 Posts
- Driver – 15 Posts
- Checker – 44 Post
- Peon – 10 Post
- Chowkidar – 05 Post
- Minimum of 18 years and Maximum of 38 years for all the posts except for Driver where the minimum age is 21 years. (Age relaxation is applicable as per Government norms)
Manipur Transport Department Recruitment 2021 – Educational Qualification
Sub- Inspector (Enforcement)
- Graduate from any recognized university.
- Knowledge of the language Manipuri.
- Minimum height should be 5 ft. 4 inches
- Minimum Chest Measurements has to be 31″-33″
Desirable : Should know about Hindi language
Assistant Sub-Inspector (Taxes)
- PUC or Equivalent of any recognized University.
- Knowledge of the language Manipuri
- Have knowledge in Hindi language
For Assistant Sub- Inspector (Enforcement)
- PUC or equivalent from any recognized university.
- Knowledge of Manipuri language.
- Minimum height should be 5 ft. 4 inches
- Minimum measurements of the chest has to be 31″- 33″
Desirable : Should know hindi language.
LDC (Office Assistant cum Computer Operator)
Graduate who have completed a course on computer Concepts. For further details candidates can refer to the official notification.
- Class 10th pass or Matriculation or HSLC or an Equivalent from a recognized institution.
- 3 years of driving experience.
- Matriculation or passed class 10 or an equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Height 5″3 inches.
- Minimum measurement of the Chest 31″- 38″
- Matriculate or passed class 10 or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Hindi language
- Good Physique.
- Knows Cycling
Matriculation or passed Class 10 or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
Desirable : Good Physique
- For Sub- Inspector (Enforcement) – Rs. 5200-20200 + GP -2800
- For Assistant Sub-Inspector (Taxes) – Rs. 5200-20200 + GP -1900
- For Assistant Sub- Inspector (Enforcement) – Rs. 5200-20200 + GP -1900
- For LDC (Office Assistant cum Computer Operator) – Rs. 5200-20200 + GP -2000
- For Driver – Rs. 5200-20200 + GP -1900
- For Checker – Rs. 4440- 7440 + GP- 1800
- For Peon – Rs. 4440- 7440 + GP- 1650
- For Chowkidar – Rs. 4440- 7440 + GP- 1650
How to Apply for Manipur Transport Department Recruitment 2021?
Application form can be downloaded by the candidates from the official website. Application froms that are correctly filled in the prescribed format, self attested copies of the required certificates has to be submitted on working days between 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM on the above said dates. The address for communication is office of Manipur State Transport, MST Complex, Moirangkhom, Imphal West. Candidates who have completed the eligibility criteria and is willing should get their names sponsored by the Employment Exchange Offices concerned.
- Completed application form
- 3 Passport size photographs and
- Self- attested copies of the documents (mentioned in the application form).
- Candidates who are claiming reservation should have attested a copy of SC/ST/ OBC certificate during the time of document verification.
- Rs 500/- for UR/ OBC
- Rs 300/- for SC/ST
Fee is exempted for PWD candidates
We hope you found this article helpful. Entri can help you in your journey of clearing various government entrance and bank exams. Subscribe to our youtube channel for high resolution videos to aid your exam preperations.