Table of Contents
The Bihar Public Service Commission has recently released an important notice, BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021 Postponed. This notice was released by the Bihar Public Service Commision on their official website on 20-04-2021. The BPSC Auditor exam 2021 admit card has been postponed indefinitely by the BPSC due to current upsurge in the covid-19 scenario. The BPSC Auditor exam was scheduled to be held on 25th April 2021. All the candidates who were eagerly waiting to write their BPSC Auditor Exam 2021 will now be able to download their admit card afte the commission releases the BPSC Auditor revised exam dates. Hence all the applicants are advised to regularly visit the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission regularly http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/, for all the important updates. The BPSC Auditor Admit card 2021was earlier released on 19th April 2021.Now that the aspirants has more time to prepare for the BPSC Auditor exam 2021 they can check details regarding exam pattern, selection criteria in this article.
BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021 Postponed – Overview
|Name of the post||Auditor (Bihar panchayat audit service)|
|Number of posts||373|
|Earlier Scheduled date of examination||25th April 2021|
|Revised Examination date||To be released soon|
|Admit card release date||19th April 2021|
|New date for the release of admit card||To be released soon|
|Selection process||Prelims, mains, interview|
BPSC Auditor Exam Pattern 2021
- 150 questions will be asked in total
- Total duration of the exam will be 120 minutes
- The prelims exam will have questions from sections namely general studies, general knowledge and mathematics and mental ability
- Each section mentioned above carries a weightage of 50 marks each.
- Candidates who perform well in the prelims exam will qualify for the next stage of examination i.e. the mains exam.
- Mains exam has total four sections
- Each section of the examination is allotted a duration of 3 hours
- The optional subjects are commerce, mathematics, economics,statistics. The candidate can choose any one among these subjects
- Mains exam will have the following sections: general studies paper I and II, General hindi and optional paper.
- This is the final step for selection of candidates for the BPSC Auditor Exam.
- Interview carries a weightage of 120 marks.
How to download BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021 Postponed official notice?
- Go to the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
- You will land on to the homepage.
- On the home page click on the tab displaying “Important notice regarding postponement of auditor competitive examination”
- You can download the pdf and use it for future references.
For exclusive updates and notification regarding all the competitive government exams subscribe to entri. Our classes are curated by top experts and give access to mock tests in bilingual and regional languages. Walk one step closer to your dream job with entri by your side.