BPSC Block Panchayat Officer Job Profile: Salary and Allowances
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) conducts exams for various officer level posts every year. It is one of the most prestigious examination. Domicile of Bihar has an added advantage for this exam. People seeking to work in the administrative departments appear for this exam. BPSC Block Panchayat Officer post comes with great responsibility, added status in the society and handsome salary. The posts for Block Panchayat Officer are released every year depending upon the vacancies released by different department of Government of India.In this blog we will discuss the job profile of BPSC Block Panchayat Officer Here is a concise summary of the BPSC job profile of the posts that come under the BPSC domain.
- The Official website contains all latest recruitment notification and job openings related to BPSC jobs.
- Candidates who are eligible as per the rules of the recruitment should apply for the posts.
- The candidates have to go through a three step process: screening test, main exam and interview to qualify for the vacancies.
- The Commission will hold the 3 step process and prepare the final merit list in which the candidates are allotted the posts as per their performance in the exam.
- Salary structure follows the 7th pay commission.
BPSC Block Panchayat Officer : Job Profile
(i) Block Panchayat Officer is to see that the plans and programs approved by the appropriate authorities are executed efficiently.
(ii)Block Panchayat Officer signs contracts and authenticates all letters and documents for and on behalf of the Panchayat Samiti subject to the prior approval of the appropriate authority.
(iii) Block Panchayat Officer draws and disburses money out of the Panchayat Samiti Fund.
(iv) Block Panchayat Officer takes steps to remove any irregularity pointed out by the auditors about Panchayat Samiti accounts.
(v) Block Panchayat Officer inspects on behalf of the Panchayat Samiti, the financial position of the Panchayats with special reference to the levy of taxes, and their recovery of loans and maintenance of regular accounts.
(vi) He helps Panchayats to draw up plans and see that they conform to the plans and priorities of the Panchayat Samiti. He also sees that the construction programs undertaken by the Panchayat conform to the standards laid down and completed within the scheduled time.
BPSC Block Panchayat Officer : Salary Details
Block Panchayat Officers are recruited by BPSC for different states. Depending upon the location the salary of the Officers are decided. Lets look at the salary details given below;
- The minimum Pay Scale starts from Rs9,300/- per month in district and goes up to Rs 34,800/- per month, excluding the other benefits and grade pay.
- Only the experiences officers get payed Rs34,800/- per month. Most of the new recruit gets an average salary of Rs 10,790/- to Rs 18,000/- per month.
BPSC Block Panchayat Officer Salaries in few state are as follows;
|State||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|West Bengal||Rs9,000- Rs40,500/-||Rs47,00/-|
|Uttar Pradesh||Rs9,300- Rs34,800/-||Rs46,00/-|
|Madhya Pradesh||Rs9,300- Rs34,800/-||Rs36,00/-|
BPSC Block Panchayat Officer : Perks and Allowances
- Dearness Allowances: A Block Panchayat Officer gets paid dearness allowance of 113% of his basic pay as per the 7th Pay Commission reports.
- House Rent Allowances: House Rent Allowances are given as an additional benefit.
- Medical Allowances: Incase of any medical emergencies the government helps the employees with medical expenses.
- Pension to the Spouses.
- Benefits of telephone bills, electricity bills etc
- Hardship Allowances are given to them.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope your idea of joining into any of the above organization is clearer now. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves improve your success rate.