Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is inviting applications for the BPSC DPRO Recruitment 2021 recruitment for the Assistant Director Cum District Public Relation Officer (DPRO). Interested graduates can apply for this post through the below-given link till March 12, 2021.
BPSC DPRO Recruitment 2021
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Director-cum-District Public Relation Officer (DPRO) under the Information and Public Relations Department. For the selection process, BPSC will conduct the written test followed by the interview.
BPSC Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
- DPRO recruitment notification 2021 release: February 12, 2021
- The starting date for the BPSC DPRO recruitment online application- February 16, 2021
- Last date for submission of BPSC DPRO online application- March 12, 2021
- BPSC application fee last date – March 12, 2021
BPSC DPRO Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Education Eligibility: Candidate should have completed graduation/ bachelors degree in any stream from any UGC recognized university. Preference will be given to those who have pursued their graduation in Journalism/ Mass Communication or its equivalent.
- Age Limit: Candidates age shall be between 21 years and 37 & 40 years for Female & Male candidates. The upper age limit relaxation criteria for various categories based on government norms are applicable.
BPSC DPRO Vacancy 2021
|SL No||Category||Vacancy||35% of the Posts from all Categories are reserved for Women Candidates|
|2||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||03||01|
|5||Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||0||0|
|6||Backward Class (BC)||03||01|
|7||Backward Class Female||01||NA|
- Posts reserved for the grandchildren of Indian Freedom Fighters (2% of total posts): 00
- As per the Bihar State Services rules (13062, 12/10/2017), Specially Abled Candidates are also eligible for reservation. The reservation for the Specially Abled candidates are as follows:
- Visually Impaired (VI): 01
- Development Disability (DD): 01
- Orthopaedically Handicapped (OH): 0
- Multiple Disability: 0
DPRO Recruitment Online Application
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) will receive the online application for the Assistant Director-cum-District Public Relation Officer (DPRO) through their online application portal. The application window will be available from February 16, 2021, onwards till March 12, 2021.
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to submit their Bihar PSC DPRO 2021 online applications.
- To start your online BPSC DPRO Recruitment 2021 online application, Click Here
- Click on the Online Registration tab or the “Apply Online”, tab against the post ” Assistant Director-cum-District Public Relation Officer (DPRO)”.
- On the newly popped up tab, enter your personal details (Name, Parents’ Name, Address, Reservation Status, etc). Make sure to enter a valid mobile number and email id and verify with OTP.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Pay the required application fees and apply.
- Take a print out of online application for your future references.
- Candidates can submit their applications on or before March 12, 2021
Bihar PSC Application Fees
|For General/ OBC/ Other State Candidates||Rs.750/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PH candidates||Rs.200/-|
|For Female Candidates (Bihar Domicile)||Rs.200/-|
Bihar PSC DPRO Recruitment Notification 2021
Click here to download Bihar PSC Assistant Director-cum-District Public Relation Officer (DPRO) official notification 2021 free pdf:
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.