Table of Contents
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) 2022 has invited applications for Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer under Urban Development and Housing Dept., Govt. of Bihar. Interested & Eligible aspirants can apply from 17th January 2022 onwards on the official website, @bpsc.bih.nic.in. The last date to apply for Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer is 10th February 2022. There are total 286 posts for Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer under Urban Development and Housing Dept., Govt. of Bihar.
BPSC Recruitment 2022 Recruitment – Overview
Aspirants can go through the overview given below:
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Post||Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer|
|JSSC CGL Vacancy||286|
|Starting date To Apply||17th January 2022|
|Last date To Apply||10th February 2022|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
Before proceeding towards BPSC online application process the candidates must go through the detailed notification of posts for Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer. The table below contains all the important dates regarding BPSC Recruitment 2022.
|BPSC Notification Release Date||17th January 2022|
|BPSC Apply Online begins||17th January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th February 2022|
|Last Date to Pay the Application fee||10th February 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application||24th February 2022|
|BPSC Exam date 2022||To be notified|
BPSC Online Application Link
The online application submission has been started from 17th January 2022 onwards. The last date for submission of the online application under BPSC Recruitment 2022 is 10th February 2022. The detailed notification for Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer posts have already been released. Apply before the last date to avoid the last-minute rush.
How to Apply Online for BPSC Recruitment 2022?
- The candidates interested and eligible for Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer vacancies can follow the steps below to apply online for BPSC Recruitment 2022.
- Visit the official website of BPSC @bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Search for the “Apply Online” tab on the home page.
- Under the Apply Online Tab, you will see the notifications for the posts of Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer.
- Select the notification for your desired post.
- You will be redirected to the registration page, now you have to fill in the required details there such as Name, Contact details, etc.
- After confirming the registration process, you will be able to fill the application form. Here you have to fill in the required details and have to upload the required documents as well.
- To complete your application process, candidates have to pay their application fees.
- After completing the application process, candidates have to download the application form and take a printout of the application form for submitting the Hard copy of the application before 24th February 2022 along with the relevant documents send to Joint Secretary -Co-Examination Controller, 15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Patna – 800001.
BPSC Application Fee
Fee structure is given below in table:
BPSC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy
A total of 286 vacancies have been released for Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer posts. Based on the official notification, we have updated the category-wise breakdown of the vacancy for BPSC Recruitment 2022 here.
BPSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying to the post of Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer have to fulfil the minimum criteria of eligibility set by the BPSC.
The candidates must have a B.Sc Degree in Chemistry / Environmental Science OR B.Tech Degree in Chemistry / Civil / Environmental Science / Public Health Engineering / Architecture OR Degree in Planning/Architecture.
The age limit for the post of Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer has been in between 21 to 37 years for Male and 21 to 40 years for females.
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides a best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavors.
- Entri is always ready with answers to the questions you ask.
- Why waiting? Start your studies today. All the best.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”