Table of Contents
Kerala PSC Beverage Corporation has released the official notification for the recruitment to the post of Kerala PSC BevCo LDC 2022 on its official website https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/. The recruitment is based on the recruitment exam. The date of the recruitment exam will be notified soon. Those candidates who are interested in the post can apply online before the due date.
Only those candidates who are eligible for the Kerala PSC Beverage BevCo LDC post will be considered for the recruitment.
Kerala Beverage LDC Recruitment Job Overview
|Organization Name||Kerala State Beverages (Manufacturing & Marketing) Corporation Limited (BEVCO)|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Advt NoCATEGORY NO||558/2021|
|Application Start||30th November 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||5th January 2022|
Kerala PSC LDC Exam Date
The date of the Examination is not yet given. Go through official site to get the update of the date.
Kerala PSC LDC Exam Pattern
The Kerala PSC Exam Pattern helps the candidate to get an accurate idea regarding the allocation of time for each section of the exam paper and marks allotted to them.
Following is the Kerala PSC LDC Exam Pattern as per last recruitment pattern:
- Total number of questions – 100
- Total marks – 100
- Each question carries 1 mark
- Duration of examination – 1 Hour 15 minutes
- No negative marking
The Kerala PSC LDC Exam Pattern provides a clear idea regarding the questionnaire for a better understanding of the candidates. Candidates are required to pass through an objective type written test to get shortlisted for the Lower Division Clerk post. As per the previous year’s official recruitment notice the Kerala PSC Exam Pattern follows the below mentioned details:
|Topic||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability||20||20||1 hour 15 minutes|
|General Knowledge (Regional Language)||10||10|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50||50|
Kerala PSC LDC Syllabus
The candidates need to clear a written paper to get selected for the post of a Lower Division Clerk by the Kerala PSC. The written exam will have questions from the following topics as per last recruitment syllabus:
Kerala PSC LDC Detailed Syllabus– (General Knowledge)
- Awards and Honors
- Geography of India
- National & International
- Books and Authors
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- India And Its Neighboring Countries
- Current events
- General Politics
- Important Days
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Scientific Research etc
- Physical Features
- Economic and Social Development
- Important World, National, and Regional Events
- Poverty Alleviation
- Economy and Planning
- History of India
- Facts about Kerala
- Renaissance of Kerala
- Indian Constitution and Politics
- Social Welfare Schemes
Kerala PSC LDC Exam Syllabus– (English)
- Articles and Prepositions
- Correction in Sentences
- Singular and Plural
- Active and Passive Voice
- Idioms and their meanings
- Confusing Adjectives and Adverbs
- Comparison of Adjectives
- Grammar – Agreement of Subject and Verb
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Substitutes Problem concerning words
Kerala PSC LDC Syllabus– (Arithmetic)
- Numerical ability
- C.F& L.C.M – Simplification
- Percentage and Interest
- Ratio & Proportions
- Time& Work – Time & Distance
- Alphabetical Arrangement of Words- Date and Calendar
- Letter & Number Series
- Finding odd one
- Area, Volume (Menstruation)
- Calendar, Clocks, Train related questions
- Time & work
- Profit and Loss
- Problems on Age
- Data Interpretation
- Time and distance
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Numbers -Test of Divisibility
- Calculation & Logic -Coding & Decoding
- Ratio and Proportion etc
Kerala PSC LDC 2022 Syllabus– (Reasoning)
- Space visualization
- Decision making
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Relationship concepts
- Visual memory
- Similarities & Differences
- Non-verbal series etc
Kerala State Beverages (Manufacturing & Marketing) Corporation Limited (BEVCO) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. Aspirants can check their job vacancy details below.
|Lower Division Clerk||Anticipated vacancies||Rs.9190-15780/-|
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides a best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavors.
- Entri is always ready with answers to the questions you ask.
- Why waiting? Start your studies today. All the best.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”