Table of Contents
BPSC Rural Development Officer Job Profile: Salary Details, Allowances, and Promotions
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) conducts exams for various officer level posts every year. It is one of the most prestigious examination. Domicile of Bihar has an added advantage for this exam. People seeking to work in the administrative departments appear for this exam. BPSC Rural Development Officer post comes with great responsibility, added status in the society and handsome salary. The posts for Rural Development Officer are released every year depending upon the vacancies released by different department of Government of India. Here is a concise summary of the BPSC job profile and how to apply for the posts.
- The Official website contains all latest recruitment notification and job openings related to BPSC jobs.
- Candidates who are eligible as per the rules of the recruitment should apply for the posts.
- The candidates have to go through a three step process: screening test, main exam and interview to qualify for the vacancies.
- The Commission will hold the 3 step process and prepare the final merit list in which the candidates are allotted the posts as per their performance in the exam.
- Salary structure follows the 7th pay commission.
BPSC Rural Development Officer: Job Profile
- A Rural Development Officer has to look after development, planning and act as a regulatory body of regional rural issues.
- A Rural Development Officer has the authority to advise the district administration for development initiatives.
- A Rural Development Officer has to coordinate with Gram Panchayat and other regulatory bodies in charge of rural development.
- They are also responsible to promote financial literacy centers (FLC) for better interests of customers.
- They also have to develop infrastructure and coordinate with community-level organizations for development initiatives and consultancy services.
- The Rural Development Officer looks after all the developments in rural areas.
- Implementation of government activities in rural areas are being done by a rural development officer.
- This job gives you the chance to interact with all the villagers and understand the problems to uproot them from the root cause.
BPSC Rural Development Officer: Salary Details
Bihar public service commission offers a handsome salary for various post-INR Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with 5400/- grade pay for the posts of Bihar Administrative Service, Bihar Police Service, Bihar Financial Service , Bihar Probation Service, Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with 4800/- grade pay for the post of , Assistant Registrar and Rs. 9300 – 4800/- with 4200/- grade pay of Rural Development Officer.
BPSC Rural Development Officer: Promotions
Promotion Level- 01
- Rural Development Officer is promoted to Block Development Officer having a Payscale of 9300-34800 (PB II) Grade Pay 4800.
Promotion Level- 02
The candidates promoted under this category have a pay scale of 9300-34800 (PB II ) Grade Pay of Rs 54000
- Assistant Project Officer (APO)
- Assistant District Development Officer
- Assistant Commissionaire Development Officer at commissionaires level.
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Project Officer (APO), Assistant District Development Officer, Assistant Commissionaire Development Officer, and Assistant Director
The candidates promoted under this category have a pay scale of 15600-3900(PB III) of Grade Pay 6600.
- Project officer cum-Director, Account administration.
- Project Officer-Cum-Director, National Employment Programme.
- District Development Officer.
- Chief Executive Officer.
- Deputy Director
The candidates promoted under this category have a pay scale of 15600-39100 (PB III) Grade pay 7600.
- Deputy Development Commissioner cum Chief Executive officer 10 post.
- Commissionaire Development Officer 9 post in Commissionaires.
- Joint Director 15 posts at the state level.
- Deputy Development Commissioner
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope your idea of joining into any of the above organization is clearer now. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves improve your success rate.
|RRB Exams Coaching||RRB JE Online Coaching||SSC JE Online Coaching|
|SSC Online Coaching||UPSC Online Coaching||Bank Exam Coaching Online|